• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Click Magnet "opportunity" meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipley

Hi - I am trying to figure out how to benefit from Click Magnet, and I'm a bit confused about the difference between two of my videos, "Dragon Hunt' and "Yeti Hunt".

Dragon Hunt has a CTR of 8.42% and the opportunity is "Very High".

Yeti Hunt has a CTR of 10.03% and the opportunity is "Low".

I'm confused by the terms - does "very high" mean there's lots of room for improvement and I should make changes? Or does it mean that video is doing very well?

Both of them have green dots next to the CTR, which I assume is good because I see one of my videos that is not performing very well has a red dot. But why are the two "hunt" videos ranked differently? Which one needs to be adjusted?

Thanks,
Kipley

1660909861985.png

1660909861985.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi - I am trying to figure out how to benefit from Click Magnet, and I'm a bit confused about the difference between two of my videos, "Dragon Hunt' and "Yeti Hunt".

Dragon Hunt has a CTR of 8.42% and the opportunity is "Very High".

Yeti Hunt has a CTR of 10.03% and the opportunity is "Low".

I'm confused by the terms - does "very high" mean there's lots of room for improvement and I should make changes? Or does it mean that video is doing very well?

Both of them have green dots next to the CTR, which I assume is good because I see one of my videos that is not performing very well has a red dot. But why are the two "hunt" videos ranked differently? Which one needs to be adjusted?

Thanks,
Kipley

View attachment 12608

View attachment 12608

I'd suggest you take a look at our video tutorials so that you can get some idea of how the Click magnet works :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CruHf8SMY4c

OP
OP
Kipley

Kipley

Thank you - while I've been using TubeBuddy for a while, I wasn't aware of the video tutorials. This is helpful, I'll check out more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.