• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Click Magnet "opportunity" meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipley

Hi - I am trying to figure out how to benefit from Click Magnet, and I'm a bit confused about the difference between two of my videos, "Dragon Hunt' and "Yeti Hunt".

Dragon Hunt has a CTR of 8.42% and the opportunity is "Very High".

Yeti Hunt has a CTR of 10.03% and the opportunity is "Low".

I'm confused by the terms - does "very high" mean there's lots of room for improvement and I should make changes? Or does it mean that video is doing very well?

Both of them have green dots next to the CTR, which I assume is good because I see one of my videos that is not performing very well has a red dot. But why are the two "hunt" videos ranked differently? Which one needs to be adjusted?

Thanks,
Kipley

1660909861985.png

1660909861985.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Hi - I am trying to figure out how to benefit from Click Magnet, and I'm a bit confused about the difference between two of my videos, "Dragon Hunt' and "Yeti Hunt".

Dragon Hunt has a CTR of 8.42% and the opportunity is "Very High".

Yeti Hunt has a CTR of 10.03% and the opportunity is "Low".

I'm confused by the terms - does "very high" mean there's lots of room for improvement and I should make changes? Or does it mean that video is doing very well?

Both of them have green dots next to the CTR, which I assume is good because I see one of my videos that is not performing very well has a red dot. But why are the two "hunt" videos ranked differently? Which one needs to be adjusted?

Thanks,
Kipley

View attachment 12608

View attachment 12608
I'd suggest you take a look at our video tutorials so that you can get some idea of how the Click magnet works :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CruHf8SMY4c

OP
OP
Kipley

Kipley

Thank you - while I've been using TubeBuddy for a while, I wasn't aware of the video tutorials. This is helpful, I'll check out more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.