• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel looking for other railfans (foamers) that use TubeBuddy

zdrewbie

User name: zdrewbie
Title of introduction: looking for other railfans (foamers) that use TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: STEAM ENTHUSIAST
Where are you from? chester county pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? through youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? looking for a nudge in the right direction to gain more subs and views
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to have at least one video that has double digits in the thousands in terms of views
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? I am a railfan what that means is I like /love to film trains, especially steam locomotives
I am hoping to get my license someday so I don't have to depend on other people to railfan
What is your biggest dream? to help my family get the inground pool they always dreamed of and to help pay for my nephew's college tuition
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8iTzLfo8FGvljcoEvu4Aog

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: zdrewbie
Title of introduction: looking for other railfans (foamers) that use TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: STEAM ENTHUSIAST
Where are you from? chester county pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? through youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? looking for a nudge in the right direction to gain more subs and views
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to have at least one video that has double digits in the thousands in terms of views
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? I am a railfan what that means is I like /love to film trains, especially steam locomotives
I am hoping to get my license someday so I don't have to depend on other people to railfan
What is your biggest dream? to help my family get the inground pool they always dreamed of and to help pay for my nephew's college tuition
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8iTzLfo8FGvljcoEvu4Aog

Welcome! Railfans! woohoo sounds cool :D

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: