• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Daily Ideas Personalized For Our Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartholidays

Is adding this feature conceivable? I mean, the possibility of being delivered the best daily trending videos, ideas, or topics personalized for our channel? Thank you.

Reactions: Achik Chambugang

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is adding this feature conceivable? I mean, the possibility of being delivered the best daily trending videos, ideas, or topics personalized for our channel? Thank you.

I believe this is something our team is already aware of, however, as much as we want to work on this, it might be way too much for our team to work on and the fact that such daily ideas will still be far from what you might want to make a video on, it'd be better If we just do our personal research and use search engines rather than making an entire feature.

This has already been suggested in the past however, we're not planning to add it for a while.

Thank you for your suggestion, regardless.

//Decline for now.

Reactions: smartholidays
OP
OP
smartholidays

smartholidays

Sorry but I don't understand, could you please be more specific?
For example, our channel is about holidays and retirement. So TubeBuddy will give us all days suggestions for new videos that could potentially become viral because there aren't many about that subject or because the competition are low. Those daily ideas would be according youtube or Google searches for that niche.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I believe this is something our team is already aware of, however, as much as we want to work on this, it might be way too much for our team to work on and the fact that such daily ideas will still be far from what you might want to make a video on, it'd be better If we just do our personal research and use search engines rather than making an entire feature.

This has already been suggested in the past however, we're not planning to add it for a while.

Thank you for your suggestion, regardless.

//Decline for now.

Reactions: smartholidays
Status
Not open for further replies.