• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Looking for content suggestion

Earnest Mitchell

My client has Mod gaming website where he publishes games and apps. He wants to promote his website on YouTube by making a proper gaming channel. He already had a general channel where he used to post random videos with 300+ subscribers. Should he change the name of the channel and start uploading gaming videos on it or make a new one from scratch? Also suggest any keyword research tool for better optimization.
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated....

Tyson Ransford

1. Make a new dedicated channel related only to your niche
2. You can use Tubebuddy Tool, Keywordtool.io, Keyword keg and AHREF along with google trends for better result. All these tools are personally tried by me

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
My client has Mod gaming website where he publishes games and apps. He wants to promote his website on YouTube by making a proper gaming channel. He already had a general channel where he used to post random videos with 300+ subscribers. Should he change the name of the channel and start uploading gaming videos on it or make a new one from scratch? Also suggest any keyword research tool for better optimization.
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated....
is this channel active? how many random videos do you have? Are these random videos about games too or are they about other subjects?
Despite having few subscribers, I think it would be interesting to take advantage of this channel.
The only problem is that you have to adapt this channel to the client's new proposal and not post random videos.

As for keyword search, in my opinion, tubebbudy's keyword explorer has everything and then some. I don't use any other tool because this resource has everything, just know how to explore

There's a good video for you to learn something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMovoG9nBw&list=PLpzjxyndddwKBqN0thw_OuQZr7OIe37Nh&index=3

Attachments

OP
OP
Earnest Mitchell

Earnest Mitchell

is this channel active? how many random videos do you have? Are these random videos about games too or are they about other subjects?
Despite having few subscribers, I think it would be interesting to take advantage of this channel.
The only problem is that you have to adapt this channel to the client's new proposal and not post random videos.

As for keyword search, in my opinion, tubebbudy's keyword explorer has everything and then some. I don't use any other tool because this resource has everything, just know how to explore

There's a good video for you to learn something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMovoG9nBw&list=PLpzjxyndddwKBqN0thw_OuQZr7OIe37Nh&index=3
Wow that's great....
I will think on it and thanks for video, it was helpful

DigiDesign Zina

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I should Keep the Channel and Improve it. You can set the random videos private. So that you can always go back to the video if you want to. But it is not visible on the channel. You can change the Youtube Name on the google settings if I am not wrong. And so you can Improve the channel, add a New Profile Picture, a new Banner, and so on...

If everything is changed on the channel, you can make the videos that you want. Focus on 1 Niche.
I think it is best to make first 30 videos and Plan them. After 30 videos Youtube knows what your channel goes about. And so knows Youtube on which people they show your video.

For Keyword research I use also TubeBuddy! It is a great tool and I love it. But I have the Pro version of TubeBuddy.

I am also still learning about the SEO of Youtube and it is so Interesting

GoodLuck with it!

OP
OP
Earnest Mitchell

Earnest Mitchell

I should Keep the Channel and Improve it. You can set the random videos private. So that you can always go back to the video if you want to. But it is not visible on the channel. You can change the Youtube Name on the google settings if I am not wrong. And so you can Improve the channel, add a New Profile Picture, a new Banner, and so on...

If everything is changed on the channel, you can make the videos that you want. Focus on 1 Niche.
I think it is best to make first 30 videos and Plan them. After 30 videos Youtube knows what your channel goes about. And so knows Youtube on which people they show your video.

For Keyword research I use also TubeBuddy! It is a great tool and I love it. But I have the Pro version of TubeBuddy.

I am also still learning about the SEO of Youtube and it is so Interesting

GoodLuck with it!
Thank you so much for your valueable suggestion! I will consider it for sure