• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other What is the fastest way to upload to the internet?

Smart Depot Tech

I think uploads have to do more with your Internet speed, bandwidth and ISP optimisations. My current ISP optimises download more than upload and it sucks as
a YouTuber.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
For me, my phone is faster than my home fiber, but I still use the fiber because the desktop uploading has a much better editing interface.

Nickyyy

I sometimes have trouble downloading a video or movie. Since I am often on the road, I need something for my tablet all the time so I don't get bored on the road. Lately I have been having problems downloading movies from websites. I thought it was my ISP, but other sites were loading fine. It turned out that my ISP was blocking the site. So I decided that the best thing to do would be to use a quality VPN. I found a discussion about reddit best vpns and decided it would not be a bad option to solve my problem. Do you use a VPN? How much does it slow down your internet?

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Definitely LAN over wi-fi. Will obviously depend on your broadband package and if you are on Fibre Optic and if you re full fibre. I use a powerline adaptor to feed a wired connection to my PC which not only improves your connections reliability but will naturally improve your speeds.