• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I love to teach people how to use Canva especially for their YouTube channels.

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I just used it yesterday to create my thumbnail . might use it again .

Definitely. What I love to do is put my thumbanils in one document. I have sort of a set "template" that works really well and don't have to recreate the main view of it. I just need to swap out the text & the picture.

Reactions: Terrio 1852

ddhamilt7

Subscriber Goal
I was JUST thinking about wanting to upgrade my old thumbnails...for some videos a decade old!

Perfect I joined the forum just today and found you and your channel, you've got a new sub :)

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: TCC learncanva4yt
Title of introduction: I love to teach people how to use Canva especially for their YouTube channels.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Jennifer
Where are you from? I live in the great state of North Carolina in the US.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I honestly don't remember how we found TubeBuddy. We've had it a version for quite sometime one and back on a different channel we got an amazing opportunity for the first level upgrade. Yesterday I rebranded my channel from The Canva Classroom to The Creator Classroom and found it necessary to try the Star version to help me with bulk editing descriptions of about 160 videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join the TubeBuddy forum because I like to be involved in like minded forums where I can give help & where I can also receive help for a specific software. I think it will also help me get the MOST out of my Star level membership.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My primary goal is to help people use Canva for their YouTube channel, but if I can find a way to help my family financially with that channel that would be a huge bonus.
How frequently do you upload? I typically upload new tutorials twice a week, and now that I have the community tab I publish other information on the community tab multiple times a week.
What are your hobbies? My husband jokes that I don't have hobbies and that I just like to do new things to organize all that comes with that new thing.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/thecreatorclassroom
great channel you have and I cant say enough about your choice for canva!! I have been using it for sometime now too and actually very excited to go through your videos to learn some new techniques or tricks of the trade!! Subbed and Looking forward to watching Thanks again for a great channel topic!

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
great channel you have and I cant say enough about your choice for canva!! I have been using it for sometime now too and actually very excited to go through your videos to learn some new techniques or tricks of the trade!! Subbed and Looking forward to watching Thanks again for a great channel topic!

That made my day. Thank you so much.

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I was JUST thinking about wanting to upgrade my old thumbnails...for some videos a decade old!

Perfect I joined the forum just today and found you and your channel, you've got a new sub :)

That is amazing. I'm so glad you found something that can help you with your channel! I appreciate it more than you could understand today especially.

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
you deserve every bit!! if there is something i have learned with my channel is that i had no idea just how much something so small to me could mean the world to someone else! so thank you again for grinding on!!

I'm definitely trying to grind between massive rest periods. I create a trello board for August so I know exactly how many videos & posts I want to make and this morning I started trimming away at the community post shares & polls I wanted to do in August I want to post something every single day in August. My goal is 31 posts & 9 videos, but with my health problems I'm not sure how much of th ose 9 I'll actually get done. However I am going to for sure get those 31 posts done. I have a system on what I want to share each day and I'm trying to get those 31 things done today, tomorrow & Saturday.

Sunday I have a poll or question so I already created all of those and scheduled them this morning for each Sunday in August.
Monday is a Share a Video or clip of a video from the channel so I'll look at that tomorrow and decide what I want to share for the 5 Mondays.
Tuesday is a YouTube Educator Share Day where I share a video from another educator that I think will help my audience. I found all 5 and have scheduled them for August.
Wednesday is my create a Canva Post (educational) to give a little bit of info or news about Canva. Those MIGHT need to wait for each week, but should be simple to do for me.
Thursday is Canva Educator Share Day so I share another Canva educator and I've already found all 4 of those for August & scheduled them.
Friday - another Share a video or clip of a video day and I'll look at that for the 4 Fridays.
Saturday - share a software or product day so I can give others some info about things I use that help me that's going to take some time I"ll probably try to do that on Saturday so I can get it scheduled.

I have 13 of the 31 already taken care of, but now I need to go rest. My body really is on empty, but I thought if I can hop in and schedule one day's worth of stuff in between a huge rest then I'll get things accomplished. :)

The goal is so that I only need to focus on the videos when I'm sitting at the computer for August since my infusion isn't scheduled until August 23rd I know that I'll still be running on empty until I get that first iron infusion.

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
I'm definitely trying to grind between massive rest periods. I create a trello board for August so I know exactly how many videos & posts I want to make and this morning I started trimming away at the community post shares & polls I wanted to do in August I want to post something every single day in August. My goal is 31 posts & 9 videos, but with my health problems I'm not sure how much of th ose 9 I'll actually get done. However I am going to for sure get those 31 posts done. I have a system on what I want to share each day and I'm trying to get those 31 things done today, tomorrow & Saturday.

Sunday I have a poll or question so I already created all of those and scheduled them this morning for each Sunday in August.
Monday is a Share a Video or clip of a video from the channel so I'll look at that tomorrow and decide what I want to share for the 5 Mondays.
Tuesday is a YouTube Educator Share Day where I share a video from another educator that I think will help my audience. I found all 5 and have scheduled them for August.
Wednesday is my create a Canva Post (educational) to give a little bit of info or news about Canva. Those MIGHT need to wait for each week, but should be simple to do for me.
Thursday is Canva Educator Share Day so I share another Canva educator and I've already found all 4 of those for August & scheduled them.
Friday - another Share a video or clip of a video day and I'll look at that for the 4 Fridays.
Saturday - share a software or product day so I can give others some info about things I use that help me that's going to take some time I"ll probably try to do that on Saturday so I can get it scheduled.

I have 13 of the 31 already taken care of, but now I need to go rest. My body really is on empty, but I thought if I can hop in and schedule one day's worth of stuff in between a huge rest then I'll get things accomplished. :)

The goal is so that I only need to focus on the videos when I'm sitting at the computer for August since my infusion isn't scheduled until August 23rd I know that I'll still be running on empty until I get that first iron infusion.
WOW!! That is quite amazing I have to say!! I realllllly need to get a schedule going again for my channel but like you health issues have and keep me slowed down. oh pssst I get asked often for my creations in telegram for icons, or youtube intro's and outro's which i enjoy tremendously. might be room for a group on that platform for you to grow as well! I wish you much much luck and hope your health improves!! :)

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

paperpl8fan

TubeBuddy Pro
wow congrats to you both!!! im just over 300 but never thought i would get to that point.. very grateful to all of them .... but again congrats to you both!! amazing job!

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have been stuck in the 20k-24k area for over a year sadly. I grew fast, then it just stopped. Youtube can be tricky!

It also depends on your niche, style & appropriate pivots I think. You might want to look into your analytics to see if you can do a deep dive into a part 2 that gained you the subscribers in the first place - might reach a new audience -

OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
wow congrats to you both!!! im just over 300 but never thought i would get to that point.. very grateful to all of them .... but again congrats to you both!! amazing job!

You'll get there too. Just focus on improving each and every video. I'm actually pretty sick right now, but I'm STILL battling for creating the best videos I can while at the same time making sure I rest enough. Today for example - my goal is to finish the baseline for one video that I've been working on for 2 weeks (It normally takes me an hour per minute of final video and can typically get a video complete in about 2 days period so if it's an 8 minute video - I know it will take me 8 hours, but I spread that 8 hours over two days. Well this time I'm having to spread that 8 hours over the course of a couple of weeks becuase I just don't have the energy to sit up right to complete what i need to do in one go. I'm waiitn gon something to download for a 20 second segment so I thought I'd log into TubeBuddy while I was waiting - then I'll hope back into my video editor and pop that segment in. Then I'll rest for a couple of hours before coming back to try to work on another 30 seconds or so.

• Love
Reactions: paperpl8fan
OP
OP
TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
You can do so much with Canva - thumbnails, channel banner, profile pictures, text overlays, image overlays, b roll, and so much more. It's even more powerful if you have Canva Pro.

I know that's why I have my channel dedicated to teaching so many of those things and more! I have a video on the 25 ways you can use Canva for YouTube and that doesn't even really scratch the surface if you think outside the box.

Cocinando con Ampy

TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Nombre de usuario: TCC learncanva4yt
Título de la introducción: Me encanta enseñar a la gente a usar Canva, especialmente para sus canales de YouTube.
Tu nombre/ Alias: Mi nombre es Jennifer
┬┐De d├│nde eres? Vivo en el gran estado de Carolina del Norte en los Estados Unidos.
¿Cómo encontraste TubeBuddy? Sinceramente, no recuerdo cómo encontramos TubeBuddy. Hemos tenido una versión durante bastante tiempo y, de vuelta en un canal diferente, tuvimos una oportunidad increíble para la actualización del primer nivel. Ayer cambié el nombre de mi canal de The Canva Classroom a The Creator Classroom y descubrí que era necesario probar la versión Star para ayudarme con la edición masiva de descripciones de unos 160 videos.
¿Qué te hizo unirte a los foros de TubeBuddy? Quería unirme al foro de TubeBuddy porque me gusta participar en foros de ideas afines donde puedo brindar ayuda y donde también puedo recibir ayuda para un software específico. Creo que también me ayudará a aprovechar al MÁXIMO mi membresía de nivel Star.
¿Qué te gustaría lograr con tu canal? Mi objetivo principal es ayudar a las personas a usar Canva para su canal de YouTube, pero si puedo encontrar una manera de ayudar financieramente a mi familia con ese canal, sería una gran ventaja.
¿Con qué frecuencia subes? Por lo general, subo nuevos tutoriales dos veces por semana, y ahora que tengo la pestaña de la comunidad, publico otra información en la pestaña de la comunidad varias veces por semana.
¿Cuáles son tus aficiones? Mi esposo bromea diciendo que no tengo pasatiempos y que solo me gusta hacer cosas nuevas para organizar todo lo que viene con esa cosa nueva.
¿Cuál es tu más grande sueño?
Enlace del canal de YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/thecreatorclassroom
[/COTIZAR]
Hola, es una alegría poder contar con un canal que nos ayude a la edición de nuestros videos. No conozco mucho este programa, pero mi hijo me ha hecho algunas cosillas con él. Yo, de momento voy editando con iMovie. Miraré tus videos, para aprender. Gracias, compi

QFL Jade

TubeBuddy Star
This is honestly a very good channel because I personally use Canva for all my thumbnails and it's amazing to see a channel dedicated to helping content creators just for that.

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt