• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Channel Under Construction

Sir Palepaw

User name: Sir Palepaw
Title of thread: Channel Under Construction
Self review: Until recently, I've been having trouble trying to put together my YouTube channel in a satisfactory manner. But now, I'm starting to pave the way to a channel that I might just be happy about. I've set up a few things already such as a channel banner and profile icon (Both of which I will likely change at some point as I've come up with some more interesting designs), but I'd like a second opinion on how things are set up seeing as I find myself to be wrong more often than not. To be blunt, I plan on making a foundation as a Let's Play channel, as that is something I've been interested in for a long while and it's turning out to be surprisingly fun so far. If you want an idea of what kind of content I like to make, then my channel trailer may help you a little on that front. I know my channel may not be that much to look at right now, but things are steadily picking up and I'm getting back to work building up a library of videos again. So please, tell me what you think of what I've done so far! Any feedback will be very much appreciated, and I apologize in advance if this self-review is insufficient, and I accidentally gave the wrong links in this thread.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQobESgxCwBUueOlnUIMBmg
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/49842/

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
After looking at your channel this is a good starting point and you've got a good number of Subs, Views etc from where you're restarting. I also feel that @Stanley | Team TB has hit most of it on the head in his video with regards to your channel.
I think that the biggest thing I could say is Quality, SEO, Thumbnails etc but just for the channel in general would be an update on the banner, thumbnail and fleshing out the about section a bit more.
Overall keep up the amazing work and best of luck with the channel.

David SUP

Sir Palpaw Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQobESgxCwBUueOlnUIMBmg

Last 30 Days
Views175
Subscribers0
Videos Uploaded0

Lifetime
Views3400
Videos Uploaded27

Current Subscribers - 90

Hello,

Looking at your channel you are at a good starting point, in a journey which was similar to mine, you started your channel a year ago which is where the majority of your uploads reside. It now looks like you are ready to begin moving forward with the channel.

I would note that even with no new uploads in a year you are still pulling in 175 watches this month which is fantastic as it shows that there is a audience for your content.

I like your Banner I would perhaps suggest adding a section in one of the corners reminding people who see it to subscribe to the channel or to turn on Notifications.

Some of your video titles are fantastic as they let me search for the game itself and your video will come up example Subnautica: (Now tell me what your doing J ) Some of your video titles do not have the this consistent naming which could make it harder for your videos to appear in searches.

I do like that you have separate Playlists for me to browse as if I am watching a gamers videos I watch one game (For me Stellaris) I follow the playlist until its exhausted.

In the description you do tell me of the aims of the channel but I would like to know more about you, with gaming you tubeΓÇÖs I have found between my friends and I we tend to make connections with the you tuber themselves and enjoy watching them play the game.

You have good potential for growth I would recommend regularly adding videos even just 1 a week so that subscribers can return, and you can taken advantage of the returning watchers. If possible I would mention in your videos a reminder for people to subscribe and to tick for notifications.

PhoebeHowe

Thanks a lot! You made some very intriguing points, especially with the thumbnail, but I may need to watch this movie more than once to take it all in. I'll try to put some of your advice into practice as soon as I can. basketball stars