• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello Everybody

Bangpul

User name: Bangpul
Title of introduction: Hello Everybody
Your name/ Alias: Bangpul
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to learn much more about youtube, i can ask everyone if i got problem. I want to get Free Sponsored upgrade too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to make my family happy and help other people who need with my money from youtube .
How frequently do you upload? everyday i do live streaming
What are your hobbies? playing game and traveling
What is your biggest dream? traveling around the world with my family
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/banguul

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bangpul
Title of introduction: Hello Everybody
Your name/ Alias: Bangpul
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to learn much more about youtube, i can ask everyone if i got problem. I want to get Free Sponsored upgrade too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to make my family happy and help other people who need with my money from youtube .
How frequently do you upload? everyday i do live streaming
What are your hobbies? playing game and traveling
What is your biggest dream? traveling around the world with my family
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/banguul

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: