• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Study With Priyansh

Priyansh

User name: Priyansh
Title of introduction: Study With Priyansh
Your name/ Alias: Priyansh
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? When I started youtube I searched online about it real some articles and watched few videos and I found tubebuddy to be very helpful for it was from a YOUTUBER.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It provides me a place to express my views on certain things
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to provide solutions and educations to the school students while also studying.( Ya I am a student currently class 11)
How frequently do you upload? its like after 2 to 3 days..
What are your hobbies? reading books, photography, going out
What is your biggest dream? I want to receive a noble prize. And help many lives and contribute in making this world a better place for everyone.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJnHmlnzWwmL4uXETtkokg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Priyansh
Title of introduction: Study With Priyansh
Your name/ Alias: Priyansh
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? When I started youtube I searched online about it real some articles and watched few videos and I found tubebuddy to be very helpful for it was from a YOUTUBER.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It provides me a place to express my views on certain things
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to provide solutions and educations to the school students while also studying.( Ya I am a student currently class 11)
How frequently do you upload? its like after 2 to 3 days..
What are your hobbies? reading books, photography, going out
What is your biggest dream? I want to receive a noble prize. And help many lives and contribute in making this world a better place for everyone.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJnHmlnzWwmL4uXETtkokg
Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: