• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel PET OWNERS GRIEF INSPIRATION

beeyourselfcouns

User name: beeyourselfcouns
Title of introduction: PET OWNERS GRIEF INSPIRATION CHANNEL
Your name/ Alias: MAD
Where are you from? AUSTRALIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? GOOGLE
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I FOUND THE FREE SUGGESTED TAGS REALLY AWESOME AND WANTED TO PAY FOR THOSE PLUS LEARN HOW TO ACCESS MORE GREAT INFO!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In two words: INSPIRE PEOPLE. In more words: I am PASSIONATE about pet grief and loss. It is such a misunderstood area of grief. I am currently a counsellor with my own private practice doing this and want to be a voice that normalises grief for pet owners.
I also provide counselling to teach people how to enjoy their life by noticing what I call "magical moments" which are all around us! We are usually just too busy to tune in but it's super easy to learn how to do this. I want to teach people how to do this.
I also share videos on mental health, relationships, self-empowerment. My main passion and focus is pet grief and loss though.
How frequently do you upload? Well, prior to now it was once a year - yikes! I'm back on with a vengeance and want to post a vid at least once a week now.
What are your hobbies? Walking up a hill we have in my town for exercise - oh and coming down the hill again ;) Gardening, I have a wonderful, beautiful, transquil, peaceful garden which is where I find many magical moments. I have hand-tamed birds and they are my joy and my babies. My business is my work but it's also like a hobby because I ENJOY doing it!
What is your biggest dream? This fits in with what I'd like to accomplish. I want people to feel safe to talk about pet grief.
I also want to travel to talk to groups about this as well as doing it on YouTube, my Facebook page and through my website.
Really though ... my biggest dream is to feel happy and know this is always within my reach every single moment of every single day. I have the option and the right to feel happy and enjoy my life without having any conditions placed on that!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9G0vFAN5LUNPwRcXQTlAQ

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: NON-BORING, MARCH TO THE BEAT OF MY OWN DRUM COUNSELLOR FROM OZ
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I FOUND THE FREE SUGGESTED TAGS REALLY AWESOME AND WANTED TO PAY FOR THOSE PLUS LEARN HOW TO ACCESS MORE GREAT INFO!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In two words: INSPIRE PEOPLE. In more words: I am PASSIONATE about pet grief and loss. It is such a misunderstood area of grief. I am currently a counsellor with my own private practice doing this and want to be a voice that normalises grief for pet owners.
I also provide counselling to teach people how to enjoy their life by noticing what I call "magical moments" which are all around us! We are usually just too busy to tune in but it's super easy to learn how to do this. I want to teach people how to do this.
I also share videos on mental health, relationships, self-empowerment.
How frequently do you upload? Well, prior to now it was once a year - yikes! I'm back on with a vengeance and want to post a vid at least once a week now.
What are your hobbies? Walking up a hill we have in my town for exercise - oh and coming down the hill again ;) Gardening, I have a wonderful, beautiful, transquil, peaceful garden which is where I find many magical moments. I have hand-tamed birds and they are my joy and my babies. My business is my work but it's also like a hobby because I ENJOY doing it!
What is your biggest dream? This fits in with what I'd like to accomplish. I want people to feel safe to talk about pet grief.
I also want to travel to talk to groups about this as well as doing it on YouTube, my Facebook page and through my website.
Really though ... my biggest dream is to feel happy and know this is always within my reach every single moment of every single day. I have the option and the right to feel happy and enjoy my life without having any conditions placed on that!

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Wild Flowers

Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: PET OWNERS GRIEF INSPIRATION CHANNEL
I also share videos on mental health, relationships, self-empowerment. My main passion and focus is pet grief and loss though.
Hello welcome i hope you will be more consistent jow with your uploads as planned.

Reactions: beeyourselfcouns