• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Lover of Life, Family, Laughing, All Animals, Raven's, and Recovery

Small Raven

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Small Raven
Title of introduction: Lover of Life, Family, Laughing, All Animals, Raven's, and Recovery
Your name/ Alias: Linda/Shorty
Where are you from? Originally from New Jersey. Now, I'm planted and rooted in the mountains of New Hampshire, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Various YouTuber's. Nick Nimmins, Think Media, Channel Makers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm new to creating content. I know from previous experiences that the best way to learn how to do something you've never done before, is to watch, ask questions, listen, and learn from others that came before you. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to do the same thing for other people that come after me. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to help one person feel and know that they're not alone when it comes to addiction and living in recovery. Helping someone to not pick up that moment and that day is a HUGE accomplishment! When I've accomplished that, my goal is to help one more person in the same way and continue to do that with each video.

If I make money one day doing what I love, which is talking about recovery and helping other people on their journey, that's an awesome bonus and I'll be super excited about that!...But right now, I'd be content with 100 subscribers and a 100 views on whatever video I post. Once I reach those milestones, then I'll up it.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? I love hiking with my pups. I also enjoy writing and reading.

Does this question ever make other people have to stop and think, "that's a good question" lol? I feel like for me, I'm always so wrapped up in mom, responsibility, and life things, that it's easy for me to forget to stop and enjoy myself.
What is your biggest dream? To inspire, empower, and leave a legacy for my kids.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeBudVWDYSxr-urqAUQVGA

Wild Flowers

Subscriber Goal
User name: Small Raven
Title of introduction: Lover of Life, Family, Laughing, All Animals, Raven's, and Recovery
Your name/ Alias: Linda/Shorty
Where are you from? Originally from New Jersey. Now, I'm planted and rooted in the mountains of New Hampshire, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Various YouTuber's. Nick Nimmins, Think Media, Channel Makers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm new to creating content. I know from previous experiences that the best way to learn how to do something you've never done before, is to watch, ask questions, listen, and learn from others that came before you. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to do the same thing for other people that come after me. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to help one person feel and know that they're not alone when it comes to addiction and living in recovery. Helping someone to not pick up that moment and that day is a HUGE accomplishment! When I've accomplished that, my goal is to help one more person in the same way and continue to do that with each video.

If I make money one day doing what I love, which is talking about recovery and helping other people on their journey, that's an awesome bonus and I'll be super excited about that!...But right now, I'd be content with 100 subscribers and a 100 views on whatever video I post. Once I reach those milestones, then I'll up it.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? I love hiking with my pups. I also enjoy writing and reading.

Does this question ever make other people have to stop and think, "that's a good question" lol? I feel like for me, I'm always so wrapped up in mom, responsibility, and life things, that it's easy for me to forget to stop and enjoy myself.
What is your biggest dream? To inspire, empower, and leave a legacy for my kids.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeBudVWDYSxr-urqAUQVGA
Welcome! I hope you get those 100s.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: