• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Travel & Attractions channel

Maverick Hayes

User name: Maverick Hayes
Title of introduction: Travel & Attractions channel
Your name/ Alias: Maverick Hayes
Where are you from? Wisconsin
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search when I started my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more tips on channel growth and connect with other content creators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to do what I enjoy (traveling) and building a business & brand with my channel
How frequently do you upload? Once every week (Friday at 11am ET)
What are your hobbies? I love amusement parks, boating, traveling, and exploring abandoned places
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOMdOcGMN-VxWruC4NBlYA

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
ItΓÇÖs a pity you have only 318 subscribers because your videos are good. I liked the last about an adventurous weekend because you provided interesting additional information. It is not common for travel vlogs to provide information about the place rather than the picture.

If the videos are great, I'm sure the channel will grow pretty quickly especially if there is a high AVD. :)

Terrio 1852

Hello I'm from NC and I have a couple of videos of my in Bali, Korea, Japan and Guam ! and I just followed everybody in the chat I'm watching everybody videos later ! Have a great day

OP
OP
Maverick Hayes

Maverick Hayes

ItΓÇÖs a pity you have only 318 subscribers because your videos are good. I liked the last about an adventurous weekend because you provided interesting additional information. It is not common for travel vlogs to provide information about the place rather than the picture.
I appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave a comment. The channel is growing (slowly) but I hope it picks up momentum soon. Thank you again! :)