• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everyone I had to edit my name from the original DeadMen tells no tells to the new one I. I have been on the TubeBuddy app for awhile but itΓÇÖs

Subscriber Goal
User name: DeadMan tell no tale
Title of introduction: Hello everyone I had to edit my name from the original DeadMen tells no tells to the new one. I have been on the TubeBuddy app for awhile but itΓÇÖs says IΓÇÖm a new member probley because I havenΓÇÖt posted a lot
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was told by a friend who had a very bad falling out recently but I stayed with the app and all that.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm always a bit nervous as to why I may not be getting subscribers I'm at 1.4k views but only 34 subs so is it that I talk to much or something. I had some very toxic people who say I shouldnΓÇÖt talk a lot because people are there for gameplay not a mumbling idiot. So I would like to see if those said former friends are right or not.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get this as a side hustle going in the right direction my current sub goal by the end of this month is 88-99 subs
How frequently do you upload? Two to three times a week if week is not very busy I.E work and other stuff.
What are your hobbies? Video gaming yu-gi-oh! and sports
What is your biggest dream? Have enough money to move out of my house I share with my family sometimes I feel like IΓÇÖm in timbuckto. Lol
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZtYqKAT5EJEVuIBjouOq9A

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: DeadMan tell no tale
Title of introduction: Hello everyone I had to edit my name from the original DeadMen tells no tells to the new one. I have been on the TubeBuddy app for awhile but itΓÇÖs says IΓÇÖm a new member probley because I havenΓÇÖt posted a lot
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was told by a friend who had a very bad falling out recently but I stayed with the app and all that.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm always a bit nervous as to why I may not be getting subscribers I'm at 1.4k views but only 34 subs so is it that I talk to much or something. I had some very toxic people who say I shouldnΓÇÖt talk a lot because people are there for gameplay not a mumbling idiot. So I would like to see if those said former friends are right or not.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get this as a side hustle going in the right direction my current sub goal by the end of this month is 88-99 subs
How frequently do you upload? Two to three times a week if week is not very busy I.E work and other stuff.
What are your hobbies? Video gaming yu-gi-oh! and sports
What is your biggest dream? Have enough money to move out of my house I share with my family sometimes I feel like IΓÇÖm in timbuckto. Lol
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZtYqKAT5EJEVuIBjouOq9A

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: