• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What is The best Editing Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundown Relaxation

Dear members,

I have been using several editing software, especially for armature video editing for YouTube, and have come to the conclusion that only a few are user-friendly.

1. Wondershare: I have used wondershare for a long time because of its user-friendliness and simple interface that anyone can use. However, recently when I ventured into voice-overs using wondershare, I got this bad experience. Remember, while recording the voice, I had to do it while watching the video so it was practically hard for me to finish my video.
  2. Movavi: I have used movavie about 1-2 times but it has a great experience when it comes to voice-over recording, the software allows you to maximize the screen of the video that you are inputting the voice to.
So literally, I use wondershare to edit my videos and transfer them to movavi for a voice-over.

I would like to know if there is any other software that you use for video editing, share it in the reply or comments.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Please use this existing topic instead of making a new topic about it, thank you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Please use this existing topic instead of making a new topic about it, thank you.

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
I've never used either of those, but I currently use DaVinci Resolve. It's pretty simple to use, but I've definitely had to look up tutorials to navigate it somewhat, as it's not super intuitive.

Reactions: J plays
Status
Not open for further replies.