• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bulk edit description

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpeistrup

Hey guys, I do a bulk edit on all videos and it finds them, but I don't see these edits show up in Creator Studio? Anyone else having this issue?

If I use a different account and view the videos, sometimes the changes appear, but when I'm in creator studio no changes show up. Is there a lag period I'm not aware of or something?

Thanks in advance!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys, I do a bulk edit on all videos and it finds them, but I don't see these edits show up in Creator Studio? Anyone else having this issue?

If I use a different account and view the videos, sometimes the changes appear, but when I'm in creator studio no changes show up. Is there a lag period I'm not aware of or something?

Thanks in advance!

I've noticed the same thing. There does appear to be some kind of lag period, as I've always found that the updates are eventually made. I'd be interested to hear from TubeBuddy about this.

That's quite strange, we haven't heard about such issues however, considering we're getting such feedback, we would love to give it a check, can you please make a support ticket here - https://tubebuddy.com/support and provide as much as information to our team so that they can do a detailed check and get it investigated further?

As it's the weekend, you won't get a reply right away however, the Taqt-time for the reply is 24-48 working hours so please do not worry if you don't hear from them until Tuesday.

Hope it helps :)

ChrisHuff

sunshinebaby.tv
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed the same thing. There does appear to be some kind of lag period, as I've always found that the updates are eventually made. I'd be interested to hear from TubeBuddy about this.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thanks in advance!

That's quite strange, we haven't heard about such issues however, considering we're getting such feedback, we would love to give it a check, can you please make a support ticket here - https://tubebuddy.com/support and provide as much as information to our team so that they can do a detailed check and get it investigated further?

As it's the weekend, you won't get a reply right away however, the Taqt-time for the reply is 24-48 working hours so please do not worry if you don't hear from them until Tuesday.

Hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.