• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media How To Link YouTube ,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page for crosspost ?

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Appreciate the suggestion, but we honestly have what we need in terms of regular videos. I run a regular channel with my husband called The Project Help Desk. We use a Sony ZV1 for that and typically use one of two tripods depending on what the set up is. My channel is The Creator Classroom (teaching how to use Canva for YouTube) and so far it is screen recording on my computer with OBS without even a web cam although I do have a Logitech Brio webcam that we purchased in 2022 so I could get ready for potential live streaming by September 2022.

My issue is that my current phone can not screen record. I've tried pulling up apps and it crashes. It also can't just screen shot so I can't screen shot mobile Canva App of where things are to be able to show my audience even that. I'm okay with that limitation for now, but down the road I would like to get a better phone so that I can screen record & screen shot things on my phone from the Canva mobile app so I can show people where things are on the mobile device if they are wanting to have that information. :) Buying a phone for only video purposes just isn't going to be in our budget. The next phone we buy will replace one of our dinosaurs as a phone AND have the added benefit of being able to film videos & screen record easily.

We have a list of things that are priorities and unfortunately we have a LOT of things on that priority list so it's whatever dies first. We also just became Amazon Affiliates (in the process of being evaluated I'm sure since we just had our 3rd sale in 10 day period) so we are going to use any funds we make specifically to help knock things off our needs list. We are hoping that in the next 3 months one if not both channels we be monetized. Both channels are about 75% of the way there. One channel has the subs almost twice over - and is working towards the 4,000 watch hour goal. I have 3,028 towards the 4,000 watch hour goal. The other has the watch hours, but the subscriber count is at 731. However, we've been having a little bit of a momentum swing in the last 28 days. We both believe The Creator Classroom will reach 4,000 before The Project Help Desk hits 1,000, but we never know.

Anyways, this is my priority list.

1. Monitor - My monitor messes up at least twice a day to where I have to reboot it and each time I'm worried that's the last of the monitor. I know that I will need a dual monitor set up with live streaming so my husband is researching that as well as what will be best for me for both live streaming and living with on a daily basis. I get sensory overload easily so he's researching what will be the best option and also what will work with my glasses & live streaming with webcam. I need the monitor to certain height and position or I get terrible neck pains so we just need to do a lot of research.

2. Computer - it's an older laptop that is really chugging a long. I need something faster with more memory. It also has internet issues even plugged in directly to the internet so I need something that will be way more reliable especially when I'm filming a tutorial.

3. Phone. As already mentioned It's a dinosaur that crashes something multiple times a day. Reboots are required multiple times a day. We've replaced the battery in it twice already now so we expect that it might be the first to go, but the other two things are more of a priority since it's what I use on a daily basis for both channels.

Obviously those are big ticket items for a family with only one source of income, but hopefully the affiliate marketing we're putting into place will help cover some of those expenses. The worst part is that I have a huge doctor's appointment tomorrow that would probably cover ONE of those items. That's one reason why we haven't been able to just bite the bullet. I have these appointments that insurance does not cover. Every time he thinks okay I'm going to buy something on this list, something happens with me physically. He doesn't even tell me - it's after the fact. I was going to buy the new monitor, but that blood work bill just came in and we just can't swing both the blood work & the monitor especially with next month's (which is now tomorrow) medical appointment. We just have to prioritize and try to make what we have now work until it just doesn't work anymore.

So sorry to hear about you medical issues. I myself am recovering from skin cancer surgery. Lost most of my bottom lip to Squamous cell carcinoma. I was fortunate that they caught it in time, so I will not need chemo. Just had a full battery of blood work myself. I cannot afford insurance, so it is all out of pocket. I had health insurance before Obama care. It cost me $187 a month. After Obamacare, that jumped to $1,200 a month which is more than half of my monthly income. Before you ask, as crazy as it seems, I am too poor to qualify for Obamacare. Yes, too poor. Obamacare is for middle-class people, not for people like me. I have applied every single year and I get a letter saying that I make too little to qualify. So Obamacare drove my insurance beyond affordability and left me without insurance. Yeah, it kind of sucks.

I have to pay for all my medical expenses out of pocket, so I fully understand the struggle. My wife needs dental work, so we will be packing up our bags and heading to Mexico where we can get her work done for 10% of what it would cost in Texas.

• Love
Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
So sorry to hear about you medical issues. I myself am recovering from skin cancer surgery. Lost most of my bottom lip to Squamous cell carcinoma. I was fortunate that they caught it in time, so I will not need chemo. Just had a full battery of blood work myself. I cannot afford insurance, so it is all out of pocket. I had health insurance before Obama care. It cost me $187 a month. After Obamacare, that jumped to $1,200 a month which is more than half of my monthly income. Before you ask, as crazy as it seems, I am too poor to qualify for Obamacare. Yes, too poor. Obamacare is for middle-class people, not for people like me. I have applied every single year and I get a letter saying that I make too little to qualify. So Obamacare drove my insurance beyond affordability and left me without insurance. Yeah, it kind of sucks.

I have to pay for all my medical expenses out of pocket, so I fully understand the struggle. My wife needs dental work, so we will be packing up our bags and heading to Mexico where we can get her work done for 10% of what it would cost in Texas.

Oh we know all about that insurance. And yes. We have the same issues with insurance prices. I'm so sorry to hear about the skin cancer, but thankfully it was caught in time for no chemo. Insurance doesn't cover most of my blood work or doctor's appointments with my Lyme doctor although it did cover quite a bit when I had an emergency room visit last year so that was a pleasant surprise.

But this appointment will be quite expensive today especially with what kinds of supplements & medications I'll be likely needing - and ifif it's decided that my best option is to get a lot of IVs then that will be probably be 500 per IV not to mention the gas it takes to get there or if it requires a PICC line placement. It's all so flustering. We are actively looking at the monitor situation because it is getting worse every single day and we would rather have our choice NOW than to have to take what we can get later. I know that we got enough to cover one from my mother in law because every time we do something for her she insists on giving us a bit of cash for gas. We basically hold onto it in case she needs it for something one day (she doesn't know that's what we do with it), but we might use it for the monitor then slowly replace what she's given us over the last year in case she needs it for something. It's not a lot, but it should cover the monitor.

Anyways I have about 45 minutes to get ready for this appointment. It takes a little over an hour to get there. I have to bring in my notes, my medications & supplements & my brain. I have to find my box of masks if it's not in my car and somewhere between all of that I need to get ready. Thte appointment itself starts at 8:45 and they typically get me back right away (I'm the first appointment of the day), but I probably won't leave the office until close to Noon. I'll likely be with the nurse from 8:45 to 9 then with the doctor from 9 to 10:30 then the time it takes to close it out and that's IF they don't decide I am in desperate need of some sort of IV based on my last blood work and current symptoms. If that's the case, I won't leave until much much later. I just hope they don't say IV - and I can get out of there by 11:30 so I can be home by 12:45. I mean it's expensive, but at least I get great extensive consultation face to face with the doctor and it's not a 3 minute visit.

• Love
Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh we know all about that insurance. And yes. We have the same issues with insurance prices. I'm so sorry to hear about the skin cancer, but thankfully it was caught in time for no chemo. Insurance doesn't cover most of my blood work or doctor's appointments with my Lyme doctor although it did cover quite a bit when I had an emergency room visit last year so that was a pleasant surprise.

But this appointment will be quite expensive today especially with what kinds of supplements & medications I'll be likely needing - and ifif it's decided that my best option is to get a lot of IVs then that will be probably be 500 per IV not to mention the gas it takes to get there or if it requires a PICC line placement. It's all so flustering. We are actively looking at the monitor situation because it is getting worse every single day and we would rather have our choice NOW than to have to take what we can get later. I know that we got enough to cover one from my mother in law because every time we do something for her she insists on giving us a bit of cash for gas. We basically hold onto it in case she needs it for something one day (she doesn't know that's what we do with it), but we might use it for the monitor then slowly replace what she's given us over the last year in case she needs it for something. It's not a lot, but it should cover the monitor.

Anyways I have about 45 minutes to get ready for this appointment. It takes a little over an hour to get there. I have to bring in my notes, my medications & supplements & my brain. I have to find my box of masks if it's not in my car and somewhere between all of that I need to get ready. Thte appointment itself starts at 8:45 and they typically get me back right away (I'm the first appointment of the day), but I probably won't leave the office until close to Noon. I'll likely be with the nurse from 8:45 to 9 then with the doctor from 9 to 10:30 then the time it takes to close it out and that's IF they don't decide I am in desperate need of some sort of IV based on my last blood work and current symptoms. If that's the case, I won't leave until much much later. I just hope they don't say IV - and I can get out of there by 11:30 so I can be home by 12:45. I mean it's expensive, but at least I get great extensive consultation face to face with the doctor and it's not a 3 minute visit.

I wish you the best. I pray that you experience remarkable improvement and healing. I got a tick bite earlier this year, so I am on the watch for Lyme. I had the doctor observe the bite twice during the healing, and they said it looked okay, so fingers crossed. I really hope you don't have to get a picc. Those things suck big time. I had one of those installed to my heart for six months back in 1996 due to a Pseudomonas aeruginosa bone infection. I was not given much hope to survive, but I am still here. Keep your chin up. I know these dark times in our life can be hard, and it seems that some people fight them more than others. I once jokingly told my wife that "there is a certain amount of pain and suffering that has to go around in the world and some people can't handle it as well as others so God puts extra on the stronger people that can so that the weaker people do not have to bare it, so that must mean that I am super strong." :grinning:

Stand strong and be courageous.

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I wish you the best. I pray that you experience remarkable improvement and healing. I got a tick bite earlier this year, so I am on the watch for Lyme. I had the doctor observe the bite twice during the healing, and they said it looked okay, so fingers crossed. I really hope you don't have to get a picc. Those things suck big time. I had one of those installed to my heart for six months back in 1996 due to a Pseudomonas aeruginosa bone infection. I was not given much hope to survive, but I am still here. Keep your chin up. I know these dark times in our life can be hard, and it seems that some people fight them more than others. I once jokingly told my wife that "there is a certain amount of pain and suffering that has to go around in the world and some people can't handle it as well as others so God puts extra on the stronger people that can so that the weaker people do not have to bare it, so that must mean that I am super strong." :grinning:

Stand strong and be courageous.

The bottom line is that I had the virus that everyone has been getting back in September. Instead of my immune system treating the virus like a mouse, it swatted it like an elephant and hasn't stopped even though the virus has long left my body about 10 months ago. Because of that some markers are elevated and some things are tanked. The one that will make the biggest difference in how I'm feeling is the low ferritin levels so having the Iron Infusion will help me quicker than if I just try to rebuild it through non infusion ways. So we compromised with the some infusions. I have a treatment plan of action for the next 6 months with what to if it helps significantly and what to do if it doesn't help (my fatigue, muscle pain & sound/vibration sensitivity, fever & sweats).

The good news is that there will not be a new PICC Line placement. The doctor believes the new IV nurse he has will be able to get my difficult veins because she is very experienced and good at what she does. He says he trusts her with me 100%. I got to speak with her for about 5 minutes as well and I felt very confident. Every single person sang her praises that I spoke with yesterday as well (they know I'm anxious around new medical people so the people in the office bent over backwards to make sure I felt comfortable with her before my first appointment with her in August which really meant a lot).

I've had two in the past (one for 7 months & one for 12 months) and it required visiting the office twice a week because of my issues with adhesives. That adds up and that doesn't include the cost of medications so we are definitely trying to avoid it as long as possible. If 2 of these can get me through this hump so that I can also at the same time focus on foods that will definitely help increase my ferritin levels, then we will call it a massive win without the desperate measure of 4 of them with a PICC line. I need a ride for my first one and I've already secured that. We took our time to be upset last night, but this morning I've already started on the awful inflammation portion of this and in 3 days I'll start on one of the immune support pieces and add a new one every 3 days to make sure I'm not allergic to any of the things. I have 6 new things to start over the next 18 days so I'll have been on everything for about 10 days before I have my first infusion. It's a slow process. I expect to be dragging more before I start to feel better, but I can do this.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
As much as I hate to admit it, yesterday I opened a TikTok account. I almost threw up just landing on the home page I was so repulsed by the videos that I saw, but I muscled threw it and created my account, and uploaded my first video.

I am just going to use it as a way to drive traffic to my YT account, even though I m not sure how the best way to do that is yet. The whole production methodology of how people make TikTok videos makes my skin crawl, so I will not be following those methods. I will just stick with how I have been making YT shorts. So basically, I am just gonna make a YT short (which is a teaser for my full-length YT video), and post it to my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok accounts. One video to serve them all. I am down to producing only one video a month for my JE channel, so I can spend time during the month promoting it on these other platforms. It probably won't do much, but every little bit helps since YT slashed my viewership in half last year and it has never recovered.
FOR TIK TOK--- Welcome to the Jungle .....

KarenCornish

You can definitely link your Facebook and Instagram accounts together. Simply go to your Instagram settings, select "Linked Accounts," and connect your Facebook account.

LillianCampbell

Just wanted to jump in and say that depending on the platform, you can easily set up crossposting in the application or publication settings. On Facebook, go to your page's settings and find the options for linking accounts. You can connect your Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube accounts from there. Crossposting across different social media platforms is a great way to reach a wider audience and get more visibility.

LillianCampbell

Just wanted to jump in and say that depending on the platform, you can easily set up crossposting in the application or publication settings. On Facebook, go to your page's settings and find the options for linking accounts. You can connect your Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube accounts from there. Crossposting across different social media platforms is a great way to reach a wider audience and get more visibility.
Speaking of growing your audience, I stumbled upon some verified Telegram accounts for sale recently. And decided to use them for boosting my online presence and increasing engagement.