• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Exporting multiple tag lists into an excel sheet with current data

did you think this would help your process?

• Total voters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
After using Keyword explorer to get a refined title or tag, It would really help make a more efficient process with this request.

At least I think, anyone, anyone? What do you do

download (4).jpg

So Here it is - Ability to export multiple tag list or at least one at a time into an excel or google sheet with all the results, search volume, overall rank, # videos.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
After using Keyword explorer to get a refined title or tag, It would really help make a more efficient process with this request.

At least I think, anyone, anyone? What do you do

View attachment 12085
So Here it is - Ability to export multiple tag list or at least one at a time into an excel or google sheet with all the results, search volume, overall rank, # videos.

I, indeed love this idea and it would be awesome If it's something can work upon. This is something which I've been myself planning to suggest and now seeing someone believe the same, it might be a good thing where we can discuss this and know others opinion on the same.

Let's wait and see how others think about this :)

Reactions: CBDHeadquarters

ShirleyVillanueva

Have you ever tried using calendar templates for Google Docs? They can be a lifesaver when it comes to organizing tag lists and keeping track of current data.