• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Monetization Zone. Ethiopia Is Out of The Country Mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Even if We are Working Hard We are doubt about monetization In Ethiopia, How Can We/I do that why Country Like Ethiopia is not mentioned in the list What The reason ? Tell me More anybody in the Community?I Need Subscriber, Watch Hour, And Viewer.

Thank you for making the thread on our forums. I do see that you're wondering how can you add your country to the list of the countries eligible for the YouTube Monetisation however, this isn't the right place to discuss this as this sub-forum is for only discussing/requesting the features which you wish to see to be added to our TubeBuddy Extensions/Application and moreover, as much as we want to help you with this, it's something which none of us can do anything about it. This is something which is decided by the YouTube team itself, the best would be to discuss this over their official social handles, in this case, you can ask them about the same on their Twitter Handle, here's the link: - https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube

Just tweet them about it and they might be able to shed some light as to why the country hasn't been added and what're their plans on it and so on.

Being said this, I will be locking this thread as there's nothing which we can do about it as it's out of our hands.

//Locked & Moved to YouTube Discussion.

Kind Regards
Nody,
Community Moderator.

OP
OP
HIIBBOO PRESS

HIIBBOO PRESS

Thank You Very much For Your Response. I want To discuss more fruit full way to monetize My channel. Assume like mathematics If One Of My Buddy in USA can this guy do monetization On the Behalf of Me ? Hope To hear from You Soon.HIIBBOO PRESS

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Even if We are Working Hard We are doubt about monetization In Ethiopia, How Can We/I do that why Country Like Ethiopia is not mentioned in the list What The reason ? Tell me More anybody in the Community?I Need Subscriber, Watch Hour, And Viewer.

Thank you for making the thread on our forums. I do see that you're wondering how can you add your country to the list of the countries eligible for the YouTube Monetisation however, this isn't the right place to discuss this as this sub-forum is for only discussing/requesting the features which you wish to see to be added to our TubeBuddy Extensions/Application and moreover, as much as we want to help you with this, it's something which none of us can do anything about it. This is something which is decided by the YouTube team itself, the best would be to discuss this over their official social handles, in this case, you can ask them about the same on their Twitter Handle, here's the link: - https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube

Just tweet them about it and they might be able to shed some light as to why the country hasn't been added and what're their plans on it and so on.

Being said this, I will be locking this thread as there's nothing which we can do about it as it's out of our hands.

//Locked & Moved to YouTube Discussion.

Kind Regards
Nody,
Community Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.