• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many subs do you think you can get by 2023

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
I've been losing so many since I had a big boost recently. I think a slight change in format may be why. I just hope to hold and start growing again.
That will happen, and it's okay. Utilizing your data and experimenting until you find what is working will help you. It's a marathon, not a sprint! :)

ChrisHuff

sunshinebaby.tv
Subscriber Goal
My main channel has 10,670 now. My original goal for the end of the year was 20,000 but I'm not sure that's realistic at this point. I'm shooting for 12,500.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I hope once I start uploading more content I can at least hit 100. That would make me feel great at the very least. :)

Judystar

Subscriber Goal
Speaking by faith 5k subscribe… God can just surprise me and give me more since am his baby girl

tmtquilts

Subscriber Goal
I'm hoping to reach 1000 by 2023, but I only want subscribers that want to be there not ones that just subscribe. Does that make sense?:)

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I wish I could get to 100k! But stuck under 25k for the past year. I had to take a break, but now I am back! My latest video I am going to a themepark and it was so much fun, I hope I can do more fun videos like this one.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, I am sure 10,000 subs very soon. I will post vlogs on popular topics. Trending videos will get me subs and evergreen tutorials will maintain my subs and audience ratio. So, yeah 10,000 subs. All the best everyone else.

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Just hoping for steady growth this year. Regular posting hopefully = regular views and subs

Reactions: Damon

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Tricky one .
I dont think many if any could really predict how many subs.
I'm on 133 and 33 of those have subbed in the last 28 days or so .
I did have around 30 in last year and thought if this carries on then I'll reach the 1000 target quicker than I thought but alas it stopped then until recently.
At the moment I'd guess at 10 subs a month!