• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review More than 100 videos on the channel, but no views

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Don't do that... you are reveling in the vanity of numbers and you need to get out of that mindset. You need to be honest with yourself and realistic about your goals/performance in order to learn and grow.

You don't have 'no views,' you have over 2,500 views. And no, that is not a lot... but it isn't nothing. You need to see what is working and you need to focus on that; try to reproduce the positive results and learn from the negative feedback you get. If you just keep posting video after video without ever adjusting to the feedback and analytics then you are never going to progress no matter how many videos you make.

So, my questions for you;

Which video of yours has the highest Click Through Rate?
Which has the longest Average View Duration?
Which has garnered you the most subscribers?
Which video do you feel is the best video you ever did?

Office Mystic

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I visited your channel, and I like the concept. I especially liked your "Cyberspace City Ambience." The only thing that jumped out to me was your audio level. I had YouTube volume and local speakers at max for it to sound average; it would normally be unbearably loud in that setting. I recommend playing one of your videos at max volume, and then go to an ambient channel that you like with the same setting and hear the difference, then make changes accordingly. I might have otherwise not subscribed if I just stumbled upon it, so others might think similarly.

Reactions: parkoof

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: parkoof
Title of thread: More than 100 videos on the channel, but no views
Self review: Please rate the channel. I can't understand why they don't look at me
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKnvjuQt6slST8pygoboC5g
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/48809/post-154366

I noticed there is very little use of the acronym ASMR. I'd use that a lot more in the video titles and description if it is considered ASMR. Also, I noticed a lot of these videos on the very popular channels are very time heavy. They boast about being 8 hours long. It looks like you have some that are 8 hours long and I don't see that anywhere in the keywords, titles, or description. Maybe the thumbnails sometimes would be a good idea, too. Oh, and a lot of people spell ambience as ambiance, toss in some misspellings in the keywords area. Those are things I would do. I don't know if that would work, someone else might be a better judge because I suck at ranking videos but I do know what I'd search for.

OP
OP
parkoof

parkoof

most clicks on this video
View: https://youtu.be/WdNLuNgP6LM

Don't do that... you are reveling in the vanity of numbers and you need to get out of that mindset. You need to be honest with yourself and realistic about your goals/performance in order to learn and grow.

You don't have 'no views,' you have over 2,500 views. And no, that is not a lot... but it isn't nothing. You need to see what is working and you need to focus on that; try to reproduce the positive results and learn from the negative feedback you get. If you just keep posting video after video without ever adjusting to the feedback and analytics then you are never going to progress no matter how many videos you make.

So, my questions for you;

Which video of yours has the highest Click Through Rate?
Which has the longest Average View Duration?
Which has garnered you the most subscribers?
Which video do you feel is the best video you ever did?
I'm really not very good at analytics. I see views, but I donΓÇÖt understand what exactly to do with these numbers and how to use it.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I'm really not very good at analytics. I see views, but I donΓÇÖt understand what exactly to do with these numbers and how to use it.

That is an issue. If you don't understand your data then you will never know how to react to it and improve. I'll assume you think this is the best video you ever made... and I understand your not being able to understand the data I am asking for. But until you can at least find that data there is little I or anyone can do to help you. We can't watch your videos and give you insight into what other people watching your videos think. You need to spend some time learning what the important data means so that you can adjust to the information it's giving you.

You need to learn:

-Video Click Through Rate (CTR) and which video of yours has the best CTR... as well as which video has the worst.
-Video Average View Duration (AVD) and which video is getting the best AVD... and the worst.
-Which video is gaining you the mist subscribers.

These are important pieces of information and when you can give me this information I can tell you what is working, what is not working and what you need to do in order to further your YouTube growth.

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal

A nice tip, people love thunderstorms. Do you have any other videos with the word thunderstorm or rain and thunder to compare it with to see if those are all higher ranking? I'm not saying that is what it is, but I do know some of my stories with thunderstorms videos do rank higher

PicklezCameraGuy

Checked out your channel. Listening to space sounds for sleep right now. I like the concept of the channel. I don't ever really listen to ambient sleep tracks like this, but this is soothing. Do you record the sounds and create the ambient synths?