• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How Do I Auto Transfer my YouTube Videos to Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFG

Hi!

A friend mentioned they had used TubeBuddy to auto transfer all of their YouTube content to Facebook and it was super easy. I don't have many of my 400+ YouTube videos on my Facebook page, but would like to copy them over. Is this really a possibility and if so, which license do I need and how do I go about doing it?

Like I said, I have about 400 videos I would like to transfer, although maybe not ALL of them . . .

help??

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube does not allow this. You physically published your videos to YouTube and you can not simply move them or copy them over to Facebook. You will need to upload the respective files individually to Facebook.

OP
OP
W

WTFG

I wouldn't copy them over but instead copy the links over so you would get the views from it. If you copied them there, you wouldn't get the credit for the views.
It's not about the views on YouTube but the views on Facebook. Facebook has a higher pay per view rate than YouTube does. I have 67,000 follows on YouTube, but only 4,000 on Facebook. Since I have over 400 videos on YouTube, launching all of my old videos from YouTube onto Facebook triggers the site analytics on Facebook. Once I gain enough view hours on Facebook I can be monetized and earn dual income from those old videos. Plus gain a larger audience who may then transition onto YouTube.

It was suggested by a friend of mine who has over 500,000 followers, and he says he makes more off Facebook right now. While I COULD ask him, the guy is pretty busy and honestly I am grateful for his tips and don't want to pester him.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
A friend mentioned they had used TubeBuddy to auto transfer all of their YouTube content to Facebook and it was super easy.

I have a TubeBuddy subscription. Nowhere do I see TB used to do file transfers from one platform to another. That is not what is designed for.

Reactions: WTFG

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube does not allow this. You physically published your videos to YouTube and you can not simply move them or copy them over to Facebook. You will need to upload the respective files individually to Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.