• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Channel Review- What Can I Do to Improve My Channel?

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: Prompt Review
Title of thread: Channel Review- What Can I Do to Improve My Channel?
Self review: I have worked on this channel for three months. I think I am turning and finidng my niche. I would appreciate some feedback to see what areas I could improve things. Thank you
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9JUV-IVAxwBanbf3NXAEg
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/48685/post-153973

Reactions: MonicaDu96

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I could only watch the trailor and the one about not having a dad. Very depressing. It's true that we succeed out of our brokenness. My brother studdered and became one of the top car salesmen in the US. I was a timid child and ended up traveling the world and having a Youtube channel. I've even spoken in front of thousands. So, yes, you are very insightful, but I felt like the other half needs to be told. Tony Robbin's story about his father shows how much that is only the clay, we are own artist. So, I think the message has to have a happier ending. You are very insightful and I like the way your information is presented. It kept my attention and made me think at a deeper level. Even now, I'm recalling things I hadn't thought of for years and even processing them. So, I'm not sure exactly what I think of your channel, but it's got me really thinking.

Reactions: Prompt Review

parkoof

I would advise you to work with the video preview. Make them more clickable and interesting. To make a person want to click on them. And I would do them in the same style. for example in the color of the channel header

Reactions: Prompt Review
OP
OP
Prompt Review

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I would advise you to work with the video preview. Make them more clickable and interesting. To make a person want to click on them. And I would do them in the same style. for example in the color of the channel header

Thank you for the advice. It has been taken. Thank you

OP
OP
Prompt Review

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I could only watch the trailor and the one about not having a dad. Very depressing. It's true that we succeed out of our brokenness. My brother studdered and became one of the top car salesmen in the US. I was a timid child and ended up traveling the world and having a Youtube channel. I've even spoken in front of thousands. So, yes, you are very insightful, but I felt like the other half needs to be told. Tony Robbin's story about his father shows how much that is only the clay, we are own artist. So, I think the message has to have a happier ending. You are very insightful and I like the way your information is presented. It kept my attention and made me think at a deeper level. Even now, I'm recalling things I hadn't thought of for years and even processing them. So, I'm not sure exactly what I think of your channel, but it's got me really thinking.

Thank you for your comment.