• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy thumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine93

Hello, I am new and I was wondering if you can create a thumbnail for your videos with Tubebuddy or do you have to use other platforms to do that?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I am new and I was wondering if you can create a thumbnail for your videos with Tubebuddy or do you have to use other platforms to do that?

Yes, you can use the TubeBuddy Thumbnail generator to create your Thumbnail for your videos as it's easier and quite instant. There are indeed other platforms as mentioned above which are Canva, and Photoshop and at some point, I have even used PowerPoint to create my thumbnails, so yes, there are many other platforms as it depends on which software you're more comfortable with. Canva is quite easy and the learning curve isn't that steep as compared to Photoshop.

You can check out more about the TubeBuddy Thumbnail generator by watching the below video:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnILqIhHk8

Hope it helps :)

Yours Truly

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You CAN make a thumbnail with the TubeBuddy thumbnail generator. I think it changes what you can use depending on the level of TubeBuddy you have. I personally have found it useful to use Canva (which is free). That lets you be super creative with your thumbnail and have power over everything you want. (You can pay for Canva too to unlock new features, but the free version works great). I haven't used the thumbnail generator that TB has very much, so someone else might disagree with me lol!

Reactions: sunshine93

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The TB thumbnail generator works best when you are trying to pick out a specific frame as the basis of your thumbnail. I think it has great thumbnail-friendly fonts and effects. It allows for the free use of emoji's also. The TB thumbnail generator is what I started out with (and still use once in a great while). But I do prefer Canva for its ease of use and its friendly features.

Office Mystic

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I tried using the Tubebuddy thumbnail generator, but the Tubebuddy analytics dings it for not being HD. I haven't noticed a way to upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.