• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Do You have a favourite YouTuber?

Daily Dose of Fun

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey!
I was wondering what gets people's attention in a way, that they refer to them as favourites.
Do You have a favourite YouTube channel? If so, why do You think that channel is the best?
Is there anything that You can use from that channel in Your life or videos?
Looking forward to Your answears! :)
(If you write my channel as your favourite you instantly get the "Love" emoji! ;))

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have a number of favorite channels, usually all gaming, I love Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and The game theorists (all four variants of their channel). I enjoy these channels because they are all different, and because they all make me smile in one way or another.

When I was 12 years old, I lost my nanar, and I went through a pretty tough time until i stumbled upon these channels. They helped me get through a severe depression, and I honestly think I would not be here without them.

I made my channel because there are other people out in the world who are like me, and if I can put a smile on someones face, and help them through a tough time like these channels did for me, I have acheived my YouTube goal.

HastyHighlights

I love sports channels like Schooly, Highlight Heaven, and Ding Productions. Also enjoy watching MrBeast, Ryan Trahan, and Faze Rug for IRL content.

Bush Jesus TIPS

YouAlwaysWin without a doubt, most YouTubers I'll get into for a few weeks sometimes months, but I haven't missed a YouAlwaysWin video in well over 7 years

lyonbell1

I enjoy a variety of channels, but xxxtentacion is my favorite. I frequently watched his videos and concerts before he passed away. I wear xxxtentacion hoodies because I am a huge fan and will always remember him.

click in

Subscriber Goal
Neverknowsbest is my favorite. The dude has knowledge of what seems like any topic ever, and weaves it into his game analysis in ways unlike I've ever seen.

SeleneRowalo

I really enjoy Rossdog, his videos are well done, he is quite a small youtuber. mainly makes gaming and reactions videos that are very funny

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
My two all time favorites are
1. Neil Patel - Technical channel(SEO related)
2. MrBallen - Narrating story(real life stories)

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
This goes along with my favorite YouTuber so I mention it. I absolutely love @ TheHistoryUnderground for his production quality and incredible places he visits. His latest was visiting Lexington Green in Lexington Massachusetts. For those of you who don't know, this was the very spot whare the first shot of the American Revolution was fired. An incredible place to visit in person, I'm sure. I think its great that this guy's able to show us these sites virtually. Check out his channel below.

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
I love so many; Berleezy is a video game channel; he's so fun, authentic, and speaks his inner thoughts during gameplay which always appeals to me.

And Will Tennyson; an unproblematic bodybuilder who used to be overweight years ago!

I love inspirational people!

You asked if we could use anything from their channel in our videos, and the answer is YES. Since they are my favorite YouTubers, I often question myself as to why. Mostly it's their personality, but there's also a flair to their edits that I really enjoy. Especially for Will, since he is in the fitness category for his YouTube content, and that's the category that I want to enter. I learn from his editing, his comedic timing and energy; while my videos will be / are different, he's still such a valuable source because he is popular on YouTube.

I think a key takeaway from this is that, if you have a favorite YouTuber, especially if they are popular, you have to ask yourself why! As a creator, we can learn from the people before us who put in the hard work to be successful.

Sparta

most of my favorite youtube channels are those of people i know online 'personally' and talked to which i look up to, or to channels that helped me with my journey in life in general. Other channels are music,meditation channels like power thoughts medidation club, and i do like mostly music content through youtube, maybe sometimes funny prank videos like laugh 4 life channel, big daws tv, that was epic and entertaining channels like harry mack! in general there are a lot. I wish there was a button on youtube where it shows which are the most viewed channels we watched and so on so i could say more specifically, cus there are tens of them and they are different type of channels

beyondledtech

Hey!
I was wondering what gets people's attention in a way, that they refer to them as favourites.
Do You have a favourite YouTube channel? If so, why do You think that channel is the best?
Is there anything that You can use from that channel in Your life or videos?
Looking forward to Your answears! :)
(If you write my channel as your favourite you instantly get the "Love" emoji! ;))
there are many youtubers who are in my favorite's list. but tech one's are the best ones.