• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel All things related to beauty and hair( hair tutorial, styling, hair wash and care, hair fashion trend, easy makeup).

Klaiyi Hair

User name: Klaiyi Hair
Title of introduction: All things related to beauty and hair( hair tutorial, styling, hair wash and care, hair fashion trend, easy makeup).
Your name/ Alias: Klaiyi
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Share the knowledge of fashion wigs
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Offer one-stop beauty solutions by offering quality hair as well as sharing hair tutorials on YouTube
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Offer one-stop beauty solutions by offering quality hair as well as sharing hair tutorials on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/KlaiyiHair

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

antoninoprobe

Hello, Klaiyi Hair, and welcome to this forum, buddy! I hope you will find new friends here and interesting topics to discuss. You mentioned that you are providing tutorials on various beauty-related topics, so I wonder if you can discuss with me the laser hair removal topic. Right now, I'm thinking about going to the procedure. I'm kinda nervous, so if this is not dangerous? I'm planning to go to these guys https://beaulaser.co.uk since my best friends were at their saloons and liked the service a lot.

Last edited:

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello Klaiyi! Welcome to TubeBuddy! It's fantastic to have you here from the United States.

Wishing you success in offering quality hair and beauty solutions through your channel.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Klaiyi Hair
Title of introduction: All things related to beauty and hair( hair tutorial, styling, hair wash and care, hair fashion trend, easy makeup).
Your name/ Alias: Klaiyi
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Share the knowledge of fashion wigs
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Offer one-stop beauty solutions by offering quality hair as well as sharing hair tutorials on YouTube
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
Offer one-stop beauty solutions by offering quality hair as well as sharing hair tutorials on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/KlaiyiHair

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: