• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Opwell Forex is a YouTube channel that provides Forex Trading education, tips, deals and promotions.

Opwell Forex

opwellforex.org
Subscriber Goal
User name: Opwell Forex
Title of introduction: Opwell Forex is a YouTube channel that provides Forex Trading education, tips, deals and promotions.
Your name/ Alias: Opwell Forex
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community to learn from other YouTubers who have been in the business before me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My number one goal is to teach as many people as I can to learn how to trade currency pairs. I also would like to get at least 150,000 subscribers by the end of this year.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly but sometimes daily.
What are your hobbies? Writing articles, trading forex market, teaching, Deejaying.
What is your biggest dream? To become a millionaire (USD).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEuKfyZD8rjhmtw8P13Bxg

keithmaclroz

Thank you for sharing! I found a lot of interesting information. I like watching videos about trading on Forex. I am a novice in trading, so I spend a lot of time watching videos about it and learning different strategies. I started as a forex brokers with a $1 minimum deposit last week, and I already have seven US dollars in my account. I have started thinking about depositing more money and trading with bigger sums of money, but I am not sure if I have the necessary experience and if it is worth the risk.

Last edited:

Wild Flowers

Subscriber Goal
User name: Opwell Forex
Title of introduction: Opwell Forex is a YouTube channel that provides Forex Trading education, tips, deals and promotions.
Your name/ Alias: Opwell Forex
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community to learn from other YouTubers who have been in the business before me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My number one goal is to teach as many people as I can to learn how to trade currency pairs. I also would like to get at least 150,000 subscribers by the end of this year.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly but sometimes daily.
What are your hobbies? Writing articles, trading forex market, teaching, Deejaying.
What is your biggest dream? To become a millionaire (USD).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEuKfyZD8rjhmtw8P13Bxg
Welcome to TubeBuddy. I hope you succeed in your journey.