• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Where can I find good Tumbnail templates for cars? I'm beginner. Thanks a lot.

DeyanaK

Subscriber Goal
Hello, i'm new here, my channel is small and i search ideas for good free youtube tumbnail maker oder app. Can you help?
Thanks in advance
br,
Deyana

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I use a combination of Snapseed (for photo editing) and Picsart (for overlays/text) to do my thumbnails. Also doesn't hurt to have a free account with Pixabay in case you really want to try upping the ante on a photo for a thumbnail (for free).

Reactions: DeyanaK
OP
OP
DeyanaK

DeyanaK

Subscriber Goal
I use a combination of Snapseed (for photo editing) and Picsart (for overlays/text) to do my thumbnails. Also doesn't hurt to have a free account with Pixabay in case you really want to try upping the ante on a photo for a thumbnail (for free).

Thank you very much. i find and try the apps right now :)
best wishes,
D.

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
This isn't free but most of PC users have em. I use MS Powerpoint to make thumbnails...lol I find it easy to mix many layers with pictures and text (font of your choice). I make sure the slide design is on widescreen (16:9) mode and once I am done, I put it on presentation mode and print screen capture the screen to make it JPEG for YouTube.

Reactions: DeyanaK
OP
OP
DeyanaK

DeyanaK

Subscriber Goal
This isn't free but most of PC users have em. I use MS Powerpoint to make thumbnails...lol I find it easy to mix many layers with pictures and text (font of your choice). I make sure the slide design is on widescreen (16:9) mode and once I am done, I put it on presentation mode and print screen capture the screen to make it JPEG for YouTube.
thank you very much.
:)