• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other What editing software do you guys use?

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
I used Premiere Pro for over a year. Now I use the free version of DaVinci Resolve. There were some pros to Premiere, but the subscription was more then I could afford this year. I really am like DaVinci Resolve. I can remember a few years ago when I was in college Adobe was about the only software out there that was really industry standard. Now DaVinci Resolve and others are emerging as viable alternatives.

OP
OP
JGUNNERP

JGUNNERP

TubeBuddy User
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I used Premiere Pro for over a year. Now I use the free version of DaVinci Resolve. There were some pros to Premiere, but the subscription was more then I could afford this year. I really am like DaVinci Resolve. I can remember a few years ago when I was in college Adobe was about the only software out there that was really industry standard. Now DaVinci Resolve and others are emerging as viable alternatives.
wooo

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
I use VSDC video editor which is free, but you only have to pay a one-time $10USD to upgrade to premium (there's working codes online for 50% off; normal price is $20 USD).

That's been working pretty smoothly for me, but definitely gets laggy the more fast-forwarded clips and splicing you do, so that can be annoying. However, it's been tolerable(-ish) for most videos I've done so far.

John316

Recognized Member
What editing software do you guys use?
Mine is filmora
I myself use Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate. They also have MultiCam capture software that can capture your screen plus I think up to 6 cameras at the same time all via USB! I have used it and the multiCam function works GREAT! Very satified and it it not super expensive. Of course, like anything else there are lots of companies that are more than ready to sell you add-ons up the ying yang if you want to spend the money and need all that stuff, but from what I can tell there is not much beyond the basic software and maybe one or two add ons and that's it!

Reactions: Iron_Lord

Dustin

What editing software do you guys use?
Mine is filmora

I personally preferred Avid Media Composer is a professional-grade editing software used in the film and television industry. It offers a wide range of editing features, including advanced media management, collaborative workflows, and powerful tools for complex projects. Media Composer is known for its reliability and extensive industry support.

deannapisano006

Hy,
I'm a blogger and running site as well but I want to drive in same time youtube and other social media ACC but haven't idea how I can. I need Pretty Impressive suggestions

deannapisano006

Although My Site Is about Radio And Walkie Talkies, and site keywords are ranking very well I working on daily basis the results are very motivating. Site Name is radiofinds.com and there is no adsense I have. I also wanna sale this if anyone want to purchase then we can talk about.

joaocb

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Started with Filmora but once I tried Cap Cut, decided to stick with it and don't regret it at all! 180+ videos created with it and loving it!

TK Designs

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I use Filmora 12. I used to attempt to edit videos with DaVinci Resolve, but I never really got proficient with it.

Sem33

I often use the bank statement generator. There are often situations when time is limited and documents are needed urgently. In this case, bankstatementgenerator.org/ can be a great solution. This is a convenient online service that allows you to create bank statements quickly and easily. The site offers an intuitive interface where you can choose the type of bank account, enter the necessary data and get a ready statement in PDF or other suitable formats. This greatly simplifies the process, and you don't have to spend time visiting the bank.