• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Can TikTok make money?

ErnestNusbaum

The short answer is: Yes. You must be 18 years of age or older, have more than 10,000 followers, and have received at least 100,000 views in the past 30 days in order to earn money directly on TikTok. The TikTok Creator Fund application is then available within the app.
How to get money on TikTok in 4 ways
1. Work with a brand you believe in 2. Collaborate with an influencer
3. Promote your items on Tiktok
4. Access payments from the TikTok Creator Fund.

Reactions: chrisrizzo

chrisrizzo

Use the "Creator Fund" on TikTok.
This resource is essentially a sum of money that TikTok shares among all of the Creator Fund users.
If you meet the requirements, such as having at least 10,000 followers and 100,000 video views in the last 30 days, you can submit an application for this fund.
How much money should you anticipate earning? It's unclear what the solution is. According to TikTok's Creator Fund page, "Several criteria affect how payments are computed for films under the program. These components include monitoring that the videos comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service as well as video views and participation.
Unless youΓÇÖre really hustling and pumping out successful content, this fund probably wonΓÇÖt be your main source of income, Jones says. She earns just a few dollars or cents per day through the Creator Fund ΓÇö coffee money, she says. But even though the earnings arenΓÇÖt much, she says, itΓÇÖs ΓÇ£fun to see that your effort is being rewarded in a way.ΓÇ¥
This fund definitely won't be your primary source of revenue until you're really working hard and cranking out successful material, according to Jones. Through the Creator Fund, she only makes a few dollars or cents every day, which she refers to as "coffee money." She claims that despite the little returns, it is nevertheless enjoyable to "know that your labor is being somewhat appreciated."

Reactions: MattCommand1

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
This resource is essentially a sum of money that TikTok shares among all of the Creator Fund users.
If you meet the requirements, such as having at least 10,000 followers and 100,000 video views in the last 30 days, you can submit an application for this fund.
How much money should you anticipate earning? It's unclear what the solution is. According to TikTok's Creator Fund page, "Several criteria affect how payments are computed for films under the program. These components include monitoring that the videos comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service as well as video views and participation.
Unless youΓÇÖre really hustling and pumping out successful content, this fund probably wonΓÇÖt be your main source of income, Jones says. She earns just a few dollars or cents per day through the Creator Fund ΓÇö coffee money, she says. But even though the earnings arenΓÇÖt much, she says, itΓÇÖs ΓÇ£fun to see that your effort is being rewarded in a way.ΓÇ¥
This fund definitely won't be your primary source of revenue until you're really working hard and cranking out successful material, according to Jones. Through the Creator Fund, she only makes a few dollars or cents every day, which she refers to as "coffee money." She claims that despite the little returns, it is nevertheless enjoyable to "know that your labor is being somewhat appreciated."

WOW that seems like so much for so little. I haven't gotten on the TikTok train. Maybe it's my age (mid 40's), but it's just not something I enjoy looking at much less creating.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
WOW that seems like so much for so little. I haven't gotten on the TikTok train. Maybe it's my age (mid 40's), but it's just not something I enjoy looking at much less creating.

I have begun building out my TikTok outpost mostly because I have created a number of YT shorts. There are age-appropriate content and it is a huge mental adjustment to create short videos. And to get to 10,000 followers? That is a huge number to get to.

Reactions: TCC learncanva4yt

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal

You should list the source article with a link. It is both bad form to just outright copy and paste an article without attribution. Who is "Jones", for example?

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have begun building out my TikTok outpost mostly because I have created a number of YT shorts. There are age-appropriate content and it is a huge mental adjustment to create short videos. And to get to 10,000 followers? That is a huge number to get to.

Yeah I agree. Yeah I have trouble with vertical content too, but at some point I'll need to get on that train. Slow and steady wins the race though. :)

Reactions: MattCommand1