• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Channel keywords

Louisr

I am annoyed at the same time confused with the way questions are handled here. The answer to my question gives me no opportunity to respond. I have in fact watched the keyword video a few times but my question was not fully answered!!
If there is no proper interaction on this forum there is no point in me wasting my time searching around it to find answers or even ask questions.
Some questions are unique and not all are generic to answer.

Reactions: Baby's house

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I find this frustrating, as well. They close the thread before you can thank the person for the answer and ask a follow-up. Why not copy the answer and put the quote on a new post? I think I'm going to start doing that.

Me Time

I am annoyed at the same time confused with the way questions are handled here. The answer to my question gives me no opportunity to respond. I have in fact watched the keyword video a few times but my question was not fully answered!!
If there is no proper interaction on this forum there is no point in me wasting my time searching around it to find answers or even ask questions.
Some questions are unique and not all are generic to answer.
yes. i too face the same problem. i cannot find the right keyword for my mathematics related videos

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I will try to keep threads open longer for some discourse, but allow me to explain what's happening. We have to lock the threads in the TubeBuddy Questions section in order to allow for newer questions to remain at the top of the list (and there are some issues with our website SEO as well). If you are experiencing technical issues that require a more hand's on approach I do suggest getting in contact with support@tubebuddy.com as they can provide more assistance than we can here on the forum.

If you are having issues finding keywords I suggest watching this video by Nick Nimmin:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7uoNdROg4Y&t=567s

Honestly, I suggest watching all videos by Nick Nimmin. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to this stuff.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Who else do you personally like to watch and learn from?

For YouTube/SEO Insight:
Daniel Batal, Brian G Johnson TV, Dee Nimmin, Shelly Saves the Day, Derral Eves, Creator Fundamentals, Tim Schmoyer

For Legal:
Ian Corzine, LegalEagle and @lawbymike (on Tik Tok)

Livestream:
Livestreaming Pros, Luria Petrucchia, Streamyard's channel

Filmography/On-Camera Stuff:
Peter McKinnon, Cinecom.net, Charisma On Command, Lila

Entrepeneur/Business Stuff:
Roberto Blake, Gary Vaynerchuck, Sunny Lenarduzzi, Pat Flynn

I also have a dozen various channels that I use as 'Case Studies' for my own work... whether it be to learn their content style, the way they approach fishing in general, personality, humor, use of lower-thirds/graphics etc. I try to adopt, learn and adapt traits that I see from other creators outside of the fishing niche... things like Whang!'s CTA's, theRadBrad for their approach to playlists, Mr. Beast for... well everything, Answers With Joe for how he tells a story and the way he interacts with the viewer, Laura Kampf for her visual style and TV shows like Naked and Afraid, Local Knowledge and Wicked Tuna for the way they edit, script and layout their episodes.

• Love
Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
For YouTube/SEO Insight:
Daniel Batal, Brian G Johnson TV, Dee Nimmin, Shelly Saves the Day, Derral Eves, Creator Fundamentals, Tim Schmoyer

For Legal:
Ian Corzine, LegalEagle and @lawbymike (on Tik Tok)

Livestream:
Livestreaming Pros, Luria Petrucchia, Streamyard's channel

Filmography/On-Camera Stuff:
Peter McKinnon, Cinecom.net, Charisma On Command, Lila

Entrepeneur/Business Stuff:
Roberto Blake, Gary Vaynerchuck, Sunny Lenarduzzi, Pat Flynn

We have some overlapping interests like Shelly, Derral, Nick Nimmin, Roberto, LegalEagle. :) I subscribed to a few more based on your list. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB