• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How can you help a friend grow their channel

Summit

I have a friend on yt, they don't have many subs (neither do i). is their a way i could promote them as of now, even though 1i have under 50 subs. Thank you!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You guys are both going through the same stage of development and growth... so there is little you can do other than the obvious to help them grow any better than they already are. The emotional support of having a friend who is all-in like you seem to be speaks volumes and can not be understated; that is super important. But also helping with any projects that may have in a supplementary role (like filming, acting etc) can be extremely valuable as well. You can work together to promote each other by collaborating on projects, there is value in your helping each other. But there is not a specific thing that you can do in order to change the trajectory of their growth.

OP
OP
S

Summit

You guys are both going through the same stage of development and growth... so there is little you can do other than the obvious to help them grow any better than they already are. The emotional support of having a friend who is all-in like you seem to be speaks volumes and can not be understated; that is super important. But also helping with any projects that may have in a supplementary role (like filming, acting etc) can be extremely valuable as well. You can work together to promote each other by collaborating on projects, there is value in your helping each other. But there is not a specific thing that you can do in order to change the trajectory of their growth.
Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB