• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food What is The Best Donuts

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Truly wehat is the best donut? I know everyone likes donuts because come on they are donuts but what makes the best donut is it the mix, shape, filled or unfilled, iced or just regular glaze? this question was one that i had in the shower so i just want to open it up to the group for food for thought. Comment down below your take on this hot topic! In a weeks time i will post a poll of all the responses for full clarification.

Reactions: Damon

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Depends on my mood. Not a big fan of cake donuts usually. Back in Texas a big apple fritter was my go to choice, but I have never seen one in the Philippines (although they have good banana fritters - but not at donut shops). A nice chocolate & nut covered glazed is nice. Or if I am in a 'fancy' mood, a bavarian cream filled. Not a fan of fruity fillings (strawberry, pineapple etc).

Mister Donut is everywhere here, they are quite good. I like them a little more than Dunkin.

OP
OP
DemetreHicks

DemetreHicks

TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Depends on my mood. Not a big fan of cake donuts usually. Back in Texas a big apple fritter was my go to choice, but I have never seen one in the Philippines (although they have good banana fritters - but not at donut shops). A nice chocolate & nut covered glazed is nice. Or if I am in a 'fancy' mood, a bavarian cream filled. Not a fan of fruity fillings (strawberry, pineapple etc).

Mister Donut is everywhere here, they are quite good. I like them a little more than Dunkin.
apple fritters are great never had a banana fritter tho

Reactions: Damon

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I am allergic to donuts. They make me swell up. :p

For me, it is a good cinnamon roll. When I was around seven years old, I actually worked in a bakery. My parents were helping some friends out that we're starting a bakery. Me and my sister who was ten at the time would get up at 4:00 am each morning to work in the bakery. Our job was to wash the pots and pans. The bakers got up at 2:00 am to start baking so by 4:00 am there was a pile. I would wash pans until about 9:00 am. My pay was a huge 8" cinnamon roll and a pint carton of milk. Boy oh boy! That cinnamon roll was great. Wish I had one right now. Just writing about it is giving me such a craving.

1643507159698.png

Reactions: DemetreHicks

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Dunkin does have a choco butternut that is quite good. A chocolate cake style donut, rolled in what seems to be the crumbled up insides of a butterfinger candy bar. One of the few foods my wife and I agree on ha ha

My wife loves the French Cruller at Dunkin. Me, I like their Nutty Coconut ice cream. I love coconut ice cream.

OP
OP
DemetreHicks

DemetreHicks

TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
My wife loves the French Cruller at Dunkin. Me, I like their Nutty Coconut ice cream. I love coconut ice cream.
That's such a wholesome read I loved it cinnamon rolls are really great as well especially when I was a kid and would help my grandma bake them around fall season.

ashnoze

Truly wehat is the best donut? I know everyone likes donuts because come on they are donuts but what makes the best donut is it the mix, shape, filled or unfilled, iced or just regular glaze? this question was one that i had in the shower so i just want to open it up to the group for food for thought. Comment down below your take on this hot topic! In a weeks time i will post a poll of all the responses for full clarification.
glazed donuts are the best!

Reactions: DemetreHicks