• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Onyi is my name, a wife, mom, very passionate person, sweet and humble, resilient and eager to always learn

Onyi Obi

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Onyi Obi
Title of introduction: Onyi is my name, a wife, mom, very passionate person, sweet and humble, resilient and eager to always learn
Your name/ Alias: Onyi Obi/ mommy Jay's
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy because I want to learn the things that are needed to be learnt
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to own my own business, making it a brand on it's own and also get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Love making memories, dancing, love to eat, love to hangout with people, adventures also love making friends
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a successful youtube career. Being able to do the things I love and exactly when I want to do them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCphlnsN7Xaw3BVt56V9vYdw

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
" This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations."

First time ever seeing that when looking at a channel.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: