• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello from my kitchen

unclebillskitchen.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Uncle Bill's Kitchen
Title of introduction: Hello from my kitchen
Your name/ Alias: Uncle Bill
Where are you from? Michigan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a promotion for Tubebuddy on many videos I have watched
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to get to know more likeminded people looking to improve their YouTube Skills. Hope I might be able to provide some insight as well as pick up some knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like it to be my main source of income. I would like to be able to do what I love for the rest of my life.
How frequently do you upload? At least weekly, but trying to do at least 2 a week.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, snowboarding, weight lifting, dog walking, learning new skills
What is your biggest dream? To be a professional Content Creator and provide value to my viewers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODD9e0IPraPY8PCeaCcrxQ

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Uncle Bill's Kitchen
Title of introduction: Hello from my kitchen
Your name/ Alias: Uncle Bill
Where are you from? Michigan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a promotion for Tubebuddy on many videos I have watched
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to get to know more likeminded people looking to improve their YouTube Skills. Hope I might be able to provide some insight as well as pick up some knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like it to be my main source of income. I would like to be able to do what I love for the rest of my life.
How frequently do you upload? At least weekly, but trying to do at least 2 a week.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, snowboarding, weight lifting, dog walking, learning new skills
What is your biggest dream? To be a professional Content Creator and provide value to my viewers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODD9e0IPraPY8PCeaCcrxQ
Welcome to the forums it good to see another foodie join the forums.