• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Spotify Wrapped 2021

DrWho42

DecoratedPoster
Trusted User
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
looks like they released spotify wrapped earlier today. what did y'all get? this is what i received:
EGJAKnN.jpg

Rd8Kjda.jpg

TIru7u2.jpg

gundemaromitchell3

I received it too, but only once, and I didn't get why. Do they stopped doing it, or is it only me who doesn't see the account statistics? I hope the problem is not in me and Spotify will return this. I like this app because any other application used was terrible because of its design and possibilities. Now I upload my songs too, and Spotify helps me promote and stream my music. I also use the company's services named https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/ because I want more streams in my category. I see the results, but I keep using them to grow my audience and have more subscribers.

JessicaCarter

As a new member of the forum, I'm excited to join in on the discussion. I just checked out my Spotify Wrapped 2022 and it's so cool! I loved seeing my top artists and songs of the year, as well as my total listening time.

CorneliaC

Spotify Wrapped is always a highlight of the year, showcasing my top tracks and artists! It's fascinating to see how my music taste has evolved over time. By the way, while I was checking out new apps, I stumbled upon the nulls brawl apk son sürüm and it's quite interesting too!

CorneliaC

Spotify Wrapped is such a fun way to reflect on the past year of music. It's always surprising to see which songs and artists topped my list. Can't wait to discover new favorites next year!