• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other What are looking forward to in 2022?

MarryCheng

Thanks for sharing this thread here. I'm going to create and launch my first website online in the next year 2022. I just looking for a reliable website builder who is cheap and up-to-date.

Reactions: Damon

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Short term I am looking forward to the annual care package my sister sends from the US. (takes about 3 months so should get it for easter ha ha).

As the travel restrictions lessen, I am looking forward to getting back to traveling. We only got 3 or 4 trips last year (but to be fair, one was 5 months long). I need the beach...

Reactions: Damon

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
In 2022 in no particular order...

1. I want to go to Vidsummit "affordably"
2. Have a part-time video editor to help get some of my time back
3. Get my real estate brokers license (which might elevate my "status" as a talking head in my topics of choice)
4. Finding someone to do the occasional collab
5. Do more outdoor videos and a vlog for the experience
6. A better home studio setup with a decent background
7. Get into the YouTube Partner Program. (Gotta get my 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours)
8. Become knowledgeable with TB Legend
9. Become more proficient with Discord
10. Develop more relationships within the YouTuber community (so I can accelerate my growth and not feel so alone/solitary on this journey)
11. Monetize my YT channel in a way that goes beyond the YPP program.
12. Become more comfortable on camera and speak more extemporaneously vs. relying on outlines and scripts.

I am sure there is more I want for 2022. But these are the top 12 that came to mind relating to YT.

• Love
Reactions: GhiRo and Damon

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Stop driving a cab, since I'm currently driving a cab after the COVID situation happened. And also finish my house, currently repairing and furnishing it, have a ton of yard work too since it's a huge yard