• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question I Need Some Help With Video Ideas

Summit

I am starting a art channel where i may do speed paints and art challenges. But I want to do something more than a run-of-the-mill speed paint. Like combining art and something else. My brain is dry of ideas. I would be grateful if anyone could kick some ideas my way. Thank you very much.

-Summit

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, here's an idea based on other types of channels that took an art and turned it into something else.

Lindsey Stirling is a violinist who also does amazing dances while she plays and she incorporates stories to her dances with cosplay and even collabs. Not sure if you can incorporate music or dancing but doing something more than just painting seems like something that could attract attention. It makes the art unique not only in its look but also how it was created.

Hope it helps.

OP
OP
S

Summit

Well, here's an idea based on other types of channels that took an art and turned it into something else.

Lindsey Stirling is a violinist who also does amazing dances while she plays and she incorporates stories to her dances with cosplay and even collabs. Not sure if you can incorporate music or dancing but doing something more than just painting seems like something that could attract attention. It makes the art unique not only in its look but also how it was created.

Hope it helps.
I'll take that into consideration. thanks!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We all face blocks like this from time to time. One of the thing that 'next-level' creators often do is form or join an Accountability Group. I am in a couple myself; one of solid YouTube creators on Discord and another of several esteemed fishing YouTubers via FB Messenger group text. These groups are great because it allows me to test thumbnail strategy and video ideas before committing to a them. And I have to say that there were several times when I had some really bone-headed ideas that these guys talked me away from.

As an aside my brother is getting into comic book art and is putting together a YouTube channel based around that. I think he is looking for people to work with as well... wouldn't hurt to say hi. Check out @_PeterOrchard on Twitter and Instagram if interested.

Reactions: Damon