• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Certified Travel Associate

ForeverPictures

User name: ForeverPictures
Title of introduction: Certified Travel Associate
Your name/ Alias: Redwood Travel
Where are you from? Crescent City CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found about TubeBuddy through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to increase my following and gain possible clients
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really want to make better Travel Videos. I enjoy making them and I look forward to improving my skills.
How frequently do you upload? I try and post at least once weekly.
What are your hobbies? Cruising and Travel
What is your biggest dream? To produce quality visual products that are much better than anything out there today.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEdblSBz90eAzhuu-mTGVQ

james234298

How could you track down TubeBuddy? I found with regards to TubeBuddy through YouTube

What made you join the TubeBuddy discussions? I need to build my after and gain potential customers

What might you want to achieve with your channel: I truly need to improve Travel Videos. I appreciate making them and I anticipate working on my abilities.

How often do you transfer? I attempt and post in some measure once week by week.

What are your leisure activities? Cruising and Travel

What is your greatest dream? To deliver quality visual items that are obviously superior to anything out there today.

Last edited: