• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help SEO Manager

maxcalvada

Anybody out there do SEO management for non commercial Youtube pages, such as mine? I'm happy to pay for your services(but not too much).

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You had me at 'not too much' where do I sign up?!

Reactions: Damon

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Anybody out there do SEO management for non commercial Youtube pages, such as mine? I'm happy to pay for your services(but not too much).

I am not sure what you mean about "non commercial Youtube pages". Youtube don't have "pages" per se. They have videos with several text fields and tag areas. Specifically, there is the title, description area, and tag area to perfect SEO entries.

Or are you talking about web pages on blogs, for example?

OP
OP
maxcalvada

maxcalvada

No, I'm talking about my personal Youtube page. I mean it's non commercial in that I don't make any money on it. But I'd naturally like more views. Thus, I'm interested in upping my SEO.

Summit

Though i am no expert, I would say put the key word phrase that describes your video topic. Then use the common tags tool on TubeBuddy to see related. Pick a few, repeat what you just did. Rinse and repeat.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
No, I'm talking about my personal Youtube page. I mean it's non commercial in that I don't make any money on it. But I'd naturally like more views. Thus, I'm interested in upping my SEO.

If you message me, we can talk offline. You might not need much to set you in the right direction. No charge, consider it a Thanksgiving gift to a fellow TB'er.