Service BecomeAPrime's Professional Digital Media Services

www.heartkeycreations.com
Subscriber Goal
Do you do outro end screens such as the one Nick has at the end of his videos? I'm going to try to figure this out myself but I would also like to look into having a professional do one too!
I really like the look and feel of Lachris where the ending plays in the box above her sub button but I would like a link to my patreon where she has the clothes line of pics nicks end screen.jpg lachri end screen.jpg and I would like to either have this image cherry blossom.jpg as the bacground or possibly just the pink color from it with black text in bodoni mt bold heavy italic font. Think it is doable?

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Do you do outro end screens such as the one Nick has at the end of his videos? I'm going to try to figure this out myself but I would also like to look into having a professional do one too!
I really like the look and feel of Lachris where the ending plays in the box above her sub button but I would like a link to my patreon where she has the clothes line of pics View attachment 950 View attachment 951 and I would like to either have this image View attachment 952 as the bacground or possibly just the pink color from it with black text in bodoni mt bold heavy italic font. Think it is doable?
I can do outros as I have all the sizing for them. I do not make animated outros as they take up far too much of my time. All I do is make the layout, you are responsible for any buttons you wish to add via YouTube's system and if you want the end of your video playing in the corner that is also something you would need to do in your editing application.

Also I generally do not allow clients to make font requests and if they do they are responsible for the license fee regardless if they decide to use it in the final product or not. The license fee for the specific font you mentioned would be $35.

Subscriber Goal
No problem! Thanks for taking the time to answer! I am actually almost done with the static overlay to add to my video. I will play some more and give hiring out some more thought! Thanks so much!
--- Post updated ---
It's not perfect but I at least have the basics so I can keep working and perfecting it! So proud of myself! lol

outro end screen pic.jpg

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
No problem! Thanks for taking the time to answer! I am actually almost done with the static overlay to add to my video. I will play some more and give hiring out some more thought! Thanks so much!
--- Post updated ---
It's not perfect but I at least have the basics so I can keep working and perfecting it! So proud of myself! lol

View attachment 954
It will look better if you make things less tight. There is very little "breathing room" aka white space in that design. Also you should try to avoid dark colors on dark colors, and light colors on light colors. Makes for bad visibility. I'd also really recommend not using that font. Best of luck :)

Subscriber Goal
Thank you, I actually have already changed it. Still not perfect and will be changing it again but better than that last one lol! I was just excited I figured it out on my own haha! I will be actually refilming my outro video and fine tuning the cropping so that things are not so bunchy looking. (or at least that is the goal!) Thanks so much for the input! (yes I cropped the side too much, it is not like that on the video lol)

pink end screen test.jpg