• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What is The reason behind your youtube channel ?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys and girls, How's everyone doing on this fine day?
So I have a quick question to get to know each other.
Why did you start your youtube channel?
Is there a story involved?
I would love to hear everyone's motivation and the reason behind what they create.
Thank you

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
For me i was inspired of Hydroponics video and thought to share my experiences from zero knowledge until i can get my own green house. No intention of getting thousands of subscribers and views but then watching anlot of videos i amazed how they can able to achieved such great milestone and hope 1 day i can get monetized and share the blessings to my fam and my community

• Love
Reactions: Explorer Gaming
OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
For me i was inspired of Hydroponics video and thought to share my experiences from zero knowledge until i can get my own green house. No intention of getting thousands of subscribers and views but then watching anlot of videos i amazed how they can able to achieved such great milestone and hope 1 day i can get monetized and share the blessings to my fam and my community
Thank you so much for sharing. U know, I was a farmer in another life way before. If you need any help concerning plants, I will gladly share my knowledge.
I really love what your doing and hope all the best for you. Have a great day

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I haven't uploaded to my channel in several years due to, well, life as a family man not letting me at the time. But I am preparing to start a new channel targeting a new audience. My original inspiration was, honestly, making money. But I knew little about being a content creator. I barely knew how to edit a video, let alone understand what SEO was or how to use it. But while I haven't uploaded to YouTube in years I've been part of the TubeBuddy family this whole time and have taken it upon myself to learn all I can about being a YouTuber so when the opportunity would come I would have the knowledge ahead of time.

My new inspiration is actually TubeBuddy. Spending time moderating both the forums and the Discord has shown me that I have the skills and knowledge to teach others about YouTube. So, my next channel will be about that. But to a particular audience. I don't want to share details at the moment as I still a lot of planning to do.

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
I haven't uploaded to my channel in several years due to, well, life as a family man not letting me at the time. But I am preparing to start a new channel targeting a new audience. My original inspiration was, honestly, making money. But I knew little about being a content creator. I barely knew how to edit a video, let alone understand what SEO was or how to use it. But while I haven't uploaded to YouTube in years I've been part of the TubeBuddy family this whole time and have taken it upon myself to learn all I can about being a YouTuber so when the opportunity would come I would have the knowledge ahead of time.

My new inspiration is actually TubeBuddy. Spending time moderating both the forums and the Discord has shown me that I have the skills and knowledge to teach others about YouTube. So, my next channel will be about that. But to a particular audience. I don't want to share details at the moment as I still a lot of planning to do.
Thank uou for sharing.

Thank you for sharing. Parenting can be a lifetime job sometimes. But hey, At least You have Learned so much here, so when you stand up, you will stand up stronger than before. wich you good luck

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I got different reason when starting my channel. Back then, all I wanted was a free storage for my video documentation.
But now, after gaining subscribers, I want some money too. :p
It's not a great story. Is it? :yum

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
I got different reason when starting my channel. Back then, all I wanted was a free storage for my video documentation.
But now, after gaining subscribers, I want some money too. :p
It's not a great story. Is it? :yum
It's pretty normal that Everyone is making Youtube a business now. But for a start do it just for fun. Money will surely come later. Best of luck

Reactions: DebuJalanan

garretgreen

In all honesty it's to keep me drawing and use my time on a hobby. Although id love to grow my channel I do not think much will come of it because my drawings dont seem to catch much interest. Its also just a good hobby for me to keep me going.

• Love

zerovalksg

Subscriber Goal
sharing my interest and knowledge... in the midst of a rebrand but will do various content. bring value and entertainment first, money comes later!

enstantman

The reason for my YouTube channel is:
To make easy access of stream design and animation for the new content creators out there. Because when I deal with different freelance clients, there are some streamers who say I will be back when I save money to order designs. This really hurts me not because I am not getting the order but because he has to wait for saving the money to have the design.

Then I came up with this idea, why not educate others in the easiest way, so they can build their own designs without having any knowledge of design or animation.
I have started with a 100% free stream pack and other content-related stuff, grew my channel then started teaching them on my youtube. Now growing slowly but steadily with 10.7k subs atm.

As of now, 100k+ Streamers downloaded my freebies from 11hrscreator.com in less than 1 year.

• Love

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I started my channel many years ago to share recordings of our gaming sessions with the group of friends that I was gaming with every week. Wasn't until years later that I started recording videos with the intention for other people than my friends to watch.

• Love
OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
In all honesty it's to keep me drawing and use my time on a hobby. Although id love to grow my channel I do not think much will come of it because my drawings dont seem to catch much interest. Its also just a good hobby for me to keep me going.
I saw your videos, truly you are a talented person. But my advice for you is to try to show your personality, talk and show your face if you can. People will love to get to know you.

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
The reason for my YouTube channel is:
To make easy access of stream design and animation for the new content creators out there. Because when I deal with different freelance clients, there are some streamers who say I will be back when I save money to order designs. This really hurts me not because I am not getting the order but because he has to wait for saving the money to have the design.

Then I came up with this idea, why not educate others in the easiest way, so they can build their own designs without having any knowledge of design or animation.
I have started with a 100% free stream pack and other content-related stuff, grew my channel then started teaching them on my youtube. Now growing slowly but steadily with 10.7k subs atm.

As of now, 100k+ Streamers downloaded my freebies from 11hrscreator.com in less than 1 year.
I can really relate to that as a designer myself. Your youtube channel is really awesome. Keep going I Subscribed

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Well, for me it started as a kind of "therapy" after I had a burnout at work.. just to keep my head occupied. But life's kind of been in the way and I haven't been super active of late.. but that'll change soon hopefully! <3 And now I suppose my long-term goal is to get to "partner" so I can earn money on it. <3 :blush: