• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Which thumbnail do you like? Wireless HDMI video.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddies!

Alright I'm trying to improve my thumbnails. So give me some feedback! Which of these thumbnails do you like best or would be most likely to click on?

The first option is the actual product in the video. The second option is more "conceptual" as people may not actually recognize the product itself, but would know HDMI in general.

Option 1
PeakDo YouTube Thumbnail.jpg

Option 2
PeakDo YouTube Thumbnail Option 2.jpg

Thanks for your feedback!

OP
OP
BensTechLab

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Wow this is turning out to be a landslide for Option #2!!

Thanks everyone. While I'm pretty good with tech, but I'm not as naturally gifted with the artistic side of YouTubing. Trying to improve my thumbnail game!! I think I am slowly getting better...

ProfessorMoe

What's your idea for a background? I'm open to any all creative suggestions! I'm still learning.
If I were you I would go with something related to the content, in this website you find a lot of cool and free backgrounds.
I don't know what kind of software you use to design your thumbnails, but if it's Photoshop, I'd recommend to have a better background with "gaussian blur" and maybe a gradient. you could also add shadow to the HDMI cable to emphasize it more in the picture.
I hope my opinion is helpful for you, good luck :)