• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Please Join The Poll

What is most important For a new youtuber?

• Watchtime

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Subscriber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
THE single most important thing for any YouTuber is to create the best content that they can. Your metrics, your analytics, your audience, your future audience and your income are simply factors that are affected by the videos that you make.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Making videos which might suit well for your audience is the best choice as a new YouTuber. I have that in Mind since @Damon once said to complain about views and subscribers, consider making about 150 views in all. So this strategy is what I'm using now. Thanks to @Damon

Reactions: Damon

Summit

I think that returning viewers is the most important part of analytics. Also, no one has picked the sub option yet.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
"Quality" is VERY subjective and depends on context, niche, and intention of the viewer.

I have seen many videos that were not of "high quality" in terms of production value but did very well because it delivered the info I wanted. Sometimes the best gems are the "unpolished" and "real" videos.

I know many people who believe 4K is the only way to go for "high quality". That is true if you are looking at "video quality" only. It may or may not be true in some situations.

There is one 2 million subscriber Youtube expert who continues to increase the production value to the point it is becoming artsy and cinematic. I've begun to lose interest because he is losing the relatability he once had. Having said, that he will do just fine without my viewership.

If I want high production values, I tend to watch TV, movies, or documentaries. On Youtube, I don't seek that kind of production value. I seek more grounded material that come from "real people".

Having said all that, it is impossible to define "high quality" specifically. It contains many different variables depending on the subject matter, context, the intended audience, and purpose of the video.

Summit

I agree. Visual quality is not the top priority. the delivery and your personality are the most important things. Although the visual quality should not be neglected.