• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help hi everyone!

Meds

have you experience of delay notification?
is it helpful for my YTC to hide my subscribers count?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I've not had a delayed notification often but every now and again. On the subject of hiding sub count I say don't cause then it shows people who are interested in the number of subs but this link should help as it's been a discussion for a while here.

Reactions: Meds
OP
OP
Meds

Meds

I've not had a delayed notification often but every now and again. On the subject of hiding sub count I say don't cause then it shows people who are interested in the number of subs but this link should help as it's been a discussion for a while here.
Yeah, i hope someone could answer my question. and thank you for sharing your opinion.

BABON BONTANG

Baronang Bontang
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I sometimes experience a delay of 2 to 3 days from increasing the number of subscribers

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
AND I LOST 50 SUBS. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
I've done some research and that YouTube does remove inactive subscribers and this is defined as fake or unused for a longtime this only refers to the account themselves which are inactive.
I'd also have a read of this article which is really good about loosing subs.

Reactions: Meds
OP
OP
Meds

Meds

I've done some research and that YouTube does remove inactive subscribers and this is defined as fake or unused for a longtime this only refers to the account themselves which are inactive.
I'd also have a read of this article which is really good about loosing subs.
This is nice thank you for sharing this....