• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What Editing Software you have?

someh371

Subscriber Goal
sometime I use filmora in my laptop and Adobe premiere but the most thing is Adobe premiere

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I use Corel Video Studio Ultimate for most editing. I know there are better options, I just have been using this software since the 90s and am comfortable with it. It has a lot more power than it used to be and is not a subscription software like Adobe. I refuse to use subscription-based software. Just a personal pet peeve of mine. You can buy Video Studio and use it for however long you want to. The program costs about $100, but if you wait till the end of the cycle before the release of their next version, you can find specials on it for around $25 for the Ultimate edition that has everything, including several other software titles. So it cost me $25 a year to keep the latest greatest version, but only if I want to. The color grading abilities have gotten a lot better over the last ten years.

Yours Truly

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just use the simple video editor that comes on Windows. It's just called "Video Editor." You can also edit videos on Canva, but it's tricky.

bectries_food

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use Shotcut currently, but I'm learning to use DaVinci Resolve, because I find some of Shotcut's features a little bit counter intuitive to use

SweetKorn Art

Subscriber Goal
I use InShort App for shorter videos and Adobe Premiere Pro for longer videos to get that preciseness

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon