• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What Editing Software you have?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I do all my video editing on my Windows 10 PC. I generally use Filmora X. But I have also used Camtasia occasionally for specific projects.

Reactions: someh371

Zime Zungu

Subscriber Goal
I use Filmora 9 when editing with Pc and I use CapCut when editing with mobile, both easy to use and great features but I usually prefer CapCut for YouTube editing videos.

Lazypun

Subscriber Goal
I use Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop in combination tbh. Can't say I'd have it any other way sinco i started doing it

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Adobe Premiere Pro.. Has ever been using it and not going to change unless Adobe somehow goes down :)

Android: Powerdirector Pro. (I bought it before they went subscription only. Currently, not worth it IMHO.)
iOS: Lumafusion. (By far the best editor I've used, other than I currently use it on an iPhone SE which has a tiny screen.)
Windows/Linux: ShotCut, Olive Video Editor, Openshot, Kdenlive. (I had Powerdirector LE for a while, but quit using it.)

Cactus Studios

Movie Maker Platinum 14 and 17. So far been easy to learn. Lots of tutorials etc. But IΓÇÖm slowly missing features that I think I would need to upgrade to get like animated zoom.

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
I use Adobe premiere pro, there are so many bells and whistles, but it takes a lot of memory so you'll want to dump older files to another drive.

Attachments

• PRIEMEIR SCREEN SHOT copy.jpg
    PRIEMEIR SCREEN SHOT copy.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 203