• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback How I create my thumbnail

Ibifubara Davies

Creating thumbnails is quite easy for me but I'm learning everyday too. I try to create it before I finish editing my pictures. I use Lightroom to edit my pictures then I use Canva to create the thumbnail I'll post. On canva, you can type in youtube thumbnail layout and it shows you a couple. Just replace the pictures there with yours. There have been times I've redone my thumbnail after posting a video though. I always want to feel comfortable with the pictures I post so that's that. I hope this was helpful.

Reactions: Kieshakoo

Kieshakoo

Subscriber Goal
hello Ibifubara
thanks for sharing i do the same thing canva is very easy to use i love it
[/QUO
Creating thumbnails is quite easy for me but I'm learning everyday too. I try to create it before I finish editing my pictures. I use Lightroom to edit my pictures then I use Canva to create the thumbnail I'll post. On canva, you can type in youtube thumbnail layout and it shows you a couple. Just replace the pictures there with yours. There have been times I've redone my thumbnail after posting a video though. I always want to feel comfortable with the pictures I post so that's that. I hope this was helpful

Kieshakoo

Subscriber Goal
Creating thumbnails is quite easy for me but I'm learning everyday too. I try to create it before I finish editing my pictures. I use Lightroom to edit my pictures then I use Canva to create the thumbnail I'll post. On canva, you can type in youtube thumbnail layout and it shows you a couple. Just replace the pictures there with yours. There have been times I've redone my thumbnail after posting a video though. I always want to feel comfortable with the pictures I post so that's that. I hope this was helpful.
Thank you so much it was so helpful

Reactions: MRAITVLOGS