• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Is openshot video editor good

erraellon

Yes openshot is good video editor but now it is old. you can need to try new and latest software like alight motion this is best software to use. it provide you millions of free template and animation effects. so I will suggest you try this

Last edited:

lizzamark8

Yes, OpenShot is an amazing software but other software such as Alight Motion exceeds in quality than OpenShot. Alight Motion offers multiple amazing features such as different templates, animation, visual effects, and many more.

Last edited:

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I used OpenShot for quite some time and it worked pretty well. I changed over in the last year to ShotCut and it worked faster on my laptop. It's also a free open source editor like OpenShot.

James1224

Yeah openshot video editor is good, but if you are hell crazy for your editing and want to boast up your editing skills, go a check Alight Motion Mod APK. One of the best video editing app with motion graphic read more.

davidewiese

Yes, the open shot is a good video editor but now it is old. you can need to try new and latest software like alight motion this is the best software to use. it provides you with millions of free templates and animation effects. so I will suggest you try this

Ahmad45

Yes, Open Shot Video Editor can be a good choice for editing YouTube videos. Open Shot is a free and open-source video editing software that offers a range of features suitable for creating and editing videos for YouTube. It has a user-friendly interface, cross-platform compatibility and essential editing,
While it's always recommended to explore multiple options and choose the one that best fits your specific needs and preferences. Consider factors such as your editing requirements, skill level, and the overall workflow that suits you.

rummyapp

OpenShot is a great option for creating basic and engaging videos. It's perfect for beginners, hobbyists, and anyone who needs a simple and free editing tool. However, if you require more advanced features or work with complex projects, you might need to consider more powerful software. I'm using this app to create videos for my website.

Last edited: