• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Darth Elvis - Star Wars Parodies Channel Review

darthelvis

TubeBuddy User
www.darthelvis.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
User name: darthelvis
Title of thread: Darth Elvis - Star Wars Parodies Channel Review
Self review: I launched my channel almost 15 years ago but have only really started to use it in the last 2-3 years and focused more on other social media promotion for my act. My channel is growing slowly and some of our videos have had a decent amount of views but finding it hard to gain subscribers. Have started to diversify into some unboxing videos as due to pandemic and other commitments, it's been hard to get the band together to record/perform etc. Would appreciate any feedback to help turn this around and know I should try and get more content on the page and will be working on that and try to get more of a regular thing going. Thankyouverymuch Greig aka Darth Elvis
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/darthelvis
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/43881/post-139820

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Welcome @darthelvis and we are into the same stuff. I have a channel dedicated to Star Wars movie reviews. It's going to start up at the end of this month because of the release of Boba Fett, and all the other movies coming out in the next two years. The Bad Batch just finished last month. That was pretty AWESOME.

• Love
Reactions: darthelvis
OP
OP
darthelvis

darthelvis

TubeBuddy User
www.darthelvis.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Awesome look forward to checking that out! Bad Batch was outstanding, the animation, music and characters all incredible. CanΓÇÖt wait for Star Wars Visions later this month!

CommanderPanda

Hi There.

Just had a quick browse over your channel - I love the idea...Star Wars and Music are two very cool topics to combine. I checked an unboxing video as you mentioned them and I thought that the framing was too close to the product. I couldn't really see much of what was happening. You could try suspending the camera above the table, pointing directly down on the product and your hands maybe.

I also noticed that you are not making full use of your allowed tag characters. Use all 500 to catch every view you can via search.

Titles are also quite long. Try and condense them down a bit and use titles that generate emotion in potential viewer - intrigue being key...think about WHY people will want to click on your videos. Put yourself in the mindset of a potential viewer.

I'm new on my YouTube journey too, I wish you the best of luck. Keep on grinding.

Hope my two pence of advice helps.

Cheers
Pands