• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community I think I'm awful...

MC Space

Subscriber Goal
I use canva for my channel art and thumbnails, but I'm awful I think I'm not using it the right way. Are there any tutorials for how to canva?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm not one to judge, but a little secret... we are all awful! Otherwise we'd all have 100% CTR right? The good news is that we are all in this together. Just keep practicing and keep improving. That is all any of us can do.

I don't know of any specific tutorials but they are all over the place on YouTube.

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not one to judge, but a little secret... we are all awful! Otherwise we'd all have 100% CTR right? The good news is that we are all in this together. Just keep practicing and keep improving. That is all any of us can do.

I don't know of any specific tutorials but they are all over the place on YouTube.

Well... I am pretty good at making graphics ;)

Maxie Mba

Am as down as you are right now, am creating nice contents but my channel is not just growing, am feeling very tired. ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Stanley Orchard and if you would like feedback just put it up on the feedback for thumbnails and people will help you tweak it etc so we're here to help.
Also we're all learning through this wonderful journey of content creation.

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm using Canva also but my daughter uses several other apps also. IΓÇÖve gotten better and would like to do more than I can but with practice and trying other software itΓÇÖll all get better. My daughter doing very well and wonΓÇÖt show me how so if she can do it So can we!

I believe in you :blush:

Reactions: Sabine

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, long time ago I was new on photoshop but I'm getting used to it

MagicFlyinPotato

I use canva for my channel art and thumbnails, but I'm awful I think I'm not using it the right way. Are there any tutorials for how to canva?

Thumbnails are my arch-nemesis! I use canva as well. When I first start I struggled so bad that I ended up quitting using it for a while. Then watching some of the guys out on YT saying:
  • Keep it Simple
  • 3 Words or Less
  • Don't Repeat Your Title
  • Does it Convey to What the Video is About?
  • Keep it Simple
With that I started using it again just recently. It's all about learning how to manipulate the layers and organize it so it is simple but yet pops. I still STINK at making thumbs though

Reactions: Sabine

MagicFlyinPotato

is there a thread where you can post a few of your thumbnails and ask which is the best?
This is the Thread you can do that in. Just go back to the main Area on the YouTube Thumbnail Art & Photography and you have the select Thumbnail Feedback and post your Thumbnail.
InkedScreenshot (59)_LI.jpg

Summit

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to use canva. it is just style. I personally make the trickier elements in lunacy, screen shot them, remove the background, then up load. I say that you should use another software for the trickier elements.